test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So excited

garbadukegarbaduke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 32
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well, im up hella early for no reason at all. I work today from 6 am to 2 pm so I will be getting home just as the servers are rolling up. I was hoping to play the wizard this weekend but guess I'll have to settle for the cleric.

Im sooo pumped.
Post edited by garbaduke on

Comments

• denkasaebadenkasaeba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can sincerely say that i hate all of you :P
    Dilige, et quod vis fac (Love, and do what you will)

St. Augustinus
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah i hear ya.. Can't sleep myself but for me gonna roll a Halfling Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vertualolvertualol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Really wanted to play the control wizard or great weapon fighter. But I can't wait to wake up to live servers at 7am tomorrow and try the Guardian Fighter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bighalsybighalsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Servers don't open until 12 PM PST/3 PM EST so you may want to grab a few more hours shuteye. :)
    Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large.
  • huntresslilithhuntresslilith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    vertualol wrote: »
    Really wanted to play the control wizard or great weapon fighter. But I can't wait to wake up to live servers at 7am tomorrow and try the Guardian Fighter.

Same here, thsoe were the 2 classes im most interested in but I will be content to checking out the Trickster Rogue for this beta weekend.

Ohh and yes I am excited as well, almost 5 am and still wide the %*$# awake. Damn my perennial christmas expectations!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Two questions please:

1. What time is it over there in the US PST wise and how much longer till servers come up?

2. How long do you have to wait before you can make your own threads???? I have been a member of these forums for almost 2 days and still can't......wth?
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1 # I am here in CST in the US and i have 9 and a half hours or so to go

2# I know it takes a while not sure... Don't remember
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    taemekeg wrote: »
    Two questions please:

1. What time is it over there in the US PST wise and how much longer till servers come up?

2. How long do you have to wait before you can make your own threads???? I have been a member of these forums for almost 2 days and still can't......wth?

it is 6:41 am EST here in Cincinnati OH, which is 3:41 am PST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    12 PM Friday to 11:59 PM Sunday

3 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deemiendeemien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have planned a morning of errands, that in no way will take long enough to avoid staring at my monitor. Can't wait :)
  • gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    go on ....switch it on early....I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!!
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    garbaduke wrote: »
    Well, im up hella early for no reason at all. I work today from 6 am to 2 pm so I will be getting home just as the servers are rolling up. I was hoping to play the wizard this weekend but guess I'll have to settle for the cleric.

Im sooo pumped.
    Well me and a lot of others are not excited because the game isn't ready for beta or launch. There are many issues still yet in standard Cryptic fashion just launch with the game not ready. http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02/07/hands-on-with-neverwinters-character-creator/
  • slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    /sarcasm on
    Yup because the game is soo launching today, in secret nothing to do with a closed beta weekend
    /sarcasm off

they have 2 months of closed beta weekends planned atm nothing else, no open or launch has been mentioned, but that little fact would kinda stop you from hating on cryptic wouldnt it? Naah who am i trying to kid here :)
  • phazonfreakphazonfreak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I was psyched before, but after seeing the Devoted Cleric trailer I am even more excited, looks exactly like my cup of tea.
  • jiguur1jiguur1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So 4 hours left
    Dominatin' force of Mongolia:mad: