test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Well Hello :D

avrenetavrenet Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello everyone :] The name is Avrenet. Just recently started doing research on the game and after a not so hard decision decided i wanted to play and being the impatient person i am bought the guardians of the north, I can not wait to see how the game is, and am extremely ready to provide feedback and make the game even better, Cannot decide for sure what i would like to play probably the very popular Wizard or Rogue, not sure but hope to see everyone in game and hopefully party up, Until then ill go back to my classic Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights games.:cool:
Thanks for reading my welcome.

Comments

• Options
    sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello.. Hate to break it to ya but the wizard is a no show for the beta weekend. Can always play the rogue though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Haha well im not worried ill work with what is available i will be more than happy to play a rogue :D. What about yourself?
  • Options
    sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Gonna run a rogue also.. There is gonna be 3 classes open for Closed beta this weekend.. Fighter,Rogue,Cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Judging from the post there should be a pretty good balance between all three of the classes. Hopefully ill find some cool people to party up with.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Wish ya luck.. Me myself gonna run with my guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]