test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I will only be happy if...

zukimzukim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Thieves' Den
There are Hoods, on my Leather Armor...

'nuff said. Anyone seen any evidence of such in the various Videos that are now floating about?
Post edited by zukim on

Comments

• ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited February 2013
    This is relevant to my interests.

I'll take a look through some videos and see if I can spot any hoods.
  • zukimzukim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    This is relevant to my interests.

I'll take a look through some videos and see if I can spot any hoods.
    I'm slowly making my way through Massively's Live Stream- Rogue was played, no evidence of Hoods- but have yet to see Head Armor at all.
  • valkyriechosenvalkyriechosen Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2013
    I'd be happier if I had some inkling that we could be more vanity-minded, and at least use any armour appearance for something we've discovered/unlocked, so that people don't get stuck with a look they don't particularly care for, but must use because of stats. Hoods are all fine and good, but if you get a nice hood at level 12, and then no more, it will be sad for you. Likewise, I'm not particularly fond of hoods, and don't want to get stuck with one.

If there are hoods, they should be part of the chest armour slot, since a hood that's not attached to a cloak or shirt would probably be more accurately described as a bonnet (beware the bonnet bandit). Still, as long as we get some manner of vanity colour system a hood as head gear can be matched to the rest of an outfit, and it could be removed or possibly hidden, and thus we can have removable hoods. That's something ToR still doesn't have for all of their jedi and sith.