test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Payment Option

omgnowaiomgnowai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I received two Visa gift cards for my birthday, $100 each, and was wondering if there was a way I would make two payments of $100 to receive the Hero of the North pack. This would be the only way I could pay for it.
Post edited by omgnowai on

Comments

• tinbender02tinbender02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 209 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I do not know the answer to that but you might want to try contacting PayPal and see if you can pay that way. I don't remember the other payment processor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sniffs* Me want ranger
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I bought a gift card a while back and tried to Sub a game with it DIDN'T work.. Man was i bummed

Hope it works out for ya thou..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackadder777blackadder777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i tried buying this game with net spend and it wont go work...i only use net spend..i these ppl don't want my business that's just fine with me.:p
    /sigh:confused:
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cant u just transfer $ from one of them to another? or rise cash from them and put on third
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    try buy a $200.00 card with two of you $100.00 cards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]