test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric Skills

goukeikengoukeiken Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PvE Discussion
Did anyone catch all of the cleric powers from the live stream? I think the guy streaming explained the at wills, the Divine Lance and the spell that caused damaging attacks to heal whoever damages the target. (At least, this is how I interpreted it...)

Did anyone else get a closer look / better idea and feel for the encounter abilities and the daily? Since we haven't seen a Devoted Cleric class video, I figured it was worth discussing. Might just have to wait until this weekend to get a real in depth look.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by goukeiken on

Comments

• aeterniaaeternia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    cgoro linked these two excellent discussions of 4E Clerics in the "best race for a Cleric" thread:

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19648822/The_Clerics_Bible_Making_a_4e_Cleric
    http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=1590.0

they're a bit heavy going if your new to D&D but give a good flavour of what Clerics can do
  • psuedomonaspsuedomonas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    On TwitchTV Transden(i think that was his channel) played a Devoted cleric with a trickster rogue friend...he went through the clerics skills and used them pretty well..sorry I dont have a link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    On TwitchTV Transden(i think that was his channel) played a Devoted cleric with a trickster rogue friend...he went through the clerics skills and used them pretty well..sorry I dont have a link.

Thanks for the heads up mate! BTW what happens when you meet someone named Vancomycin? 8p

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • goukeikengoukeiken Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the replies. I was able to find a recorded stream that at least hovered over cleric long enough for a screen shot of the skills.

xuYZ9KB.jpg

Too bad I wasn't able to see the descriptions.
  • felix1252felix1252 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Never been much a fan of the healer class but the one in Neverwinter looks worth a try, i especially liked the lance of faith at will power haha.
    Looking for a friendly english speaking EU Guild.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Might want to start calling them POWERS as skills in D&D mean a whole other thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goukeikengoukeiken Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What's in a name? ;p

Apologies for the naming error. I was just curious, and was hoping for a few more details on the cleric class. Also just passing the time waiting to try it out. =]
  • felix1252felix1252 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well you know the at will powers? Left and right click? The left click throw a lance/spear of light at the enemy and the right click marks them so that when you attack them you get healed, pretty awesome powers :P
    Looking for a friendly english speaking EU Guild.