test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Absolution is looking for friends & Recruiting

shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
2rm5p9e.jpg

About Us
The guild Started Aproximately 2 years ago in a game called Iris Online we were just a bunch of friends in a bunch of different guilds who just wanted to have fun and act crazy while playing the game at our own pace thats not to say that we took forever to do things or just didnt do anything we were just more relaxed and easy going on meeting our goals so we decided to make our own guild and do things our way as a small group of friends other than one of the big serious guilds in that game and since we have moved on to a few other games...

Our Goals

we really just wanna have fun play together and get to know more gamers like ourselves and people that arent all nuts about being first at everything and the best at everything we just wanna have fun and do our own thing really xP that is not to say that we dont have our own goals i myself wanna do every boss battle in the game atleast once but i also wanna help my friends and guildees get their personal goals done and im sure the more people we get to join our goals will grow and change as we move on. b:laugh

RULES

i dont really wanna get a huge rulebook thatll take more than half this post so ill keep it short and simple

* Respect other players and fellow guildees everyones entitled to their own opinions and it might not be the same as yours but that doesnt mean you cant act civilized and get along just because of some minor differances

* Cursing is fine but try to keep it to a minimum its fine but there is such a thing as too much..

* keep the drama out of the guild drama is always there but you dont have to take out your anger on other players and guildees ya know just try to keep your drama and personal problems out of the game and out of the guild please Q-Q

* ill be typing the other rules if my opinion on other situations needs to be voiced cause as people know im lazy <.< >.< >.>

Requirements
*ATM we will take any lvl but these might change in the future as the game progresses

leave a comment here or mail Shado in game and ill get to you as soon as i can ^.^ thanks for your patience

heres our Facebook group in case you wanna contact me thru there
http://www.facebook.com/absolution#!/groups/359902307372961/

id also like to find someone to help me co lead the guild with my starting college and working i cant be on all day no life'ing games >.< i sooo wish i could xD but if your interested lets meet up in one of the beta's and get to know eachother so i can make up my mind ;)
Beta Testing Pending
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by shado152 on

Comments

• shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bump o-o bump bump buuuuuump D:<
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edgecuttedgecutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I might be interested in joining. What size of guild are you guys and what is the average age of the group? And what time zone are you in?
  • shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    im starting this guild fresh in this game since most of the others are too busy atm to play with school work and such i myself will be playing mainly at nights and we are in EST aka GMT-5 but we arent limited to a certain timezone the guild FB page has people from all over the place xD
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vornaskvornask Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing in the betas (hopefully) and eventually launch. I might be interested in joining I work part time but am not going to college atm nearly done tho! so I tend to have quite a bit of free time all over the place :P but yea I'll definately look you guys up if I get into one of the betas
    edited February 2013
    vornask wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to playing in the betas (hopefully) and eventually launch. I might be interested in joining I work part time but am not going to college atm nearly done tho! so I tend to have quite a bit of free time all over the place :P but yea I'll definately look you guys up if I get into one of the betas

thanks man and yea college + work = not good times Q-Q but thats why im looking for someone to help me lead here xD and i do hope to get this guild up and running cant wait for the next beta
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    bumpitty bump still recruiting peeps o:
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    </3 well still hoping we get more interest built up ^.^
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]