Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Exclusive from The Cyan Firefly

2»

Comments

• Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Can we increase the boob size of our female characters?
    (c'mon we were all thinking it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mnatic wrote: »
    Can we increase the boob size of our female characters?
    (c'mon we were all thinking it)

Actually I never thought of it, Im a guy, and unless forced to play a certain character type as a female, I will always play male characters.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Slider for the size of the crotch of male characters?;)
  • Options
    lyiatgissairthlyiatgissairth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Alright, the press beta is in a few hours, and I have to go prepare. I'll make a new thread for the videos I produce after the event. And no, I'm not asking if there is a 'female assets slider'.

Edit: Or male assets, for that matter.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you for SOMEBODY having decorum on that :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Alright. I've got a few videos in mind. The first one is just going to be a very, very long video that is a live play of everything I did during the press beta. The rest of the videos are going to be focused info, including the questions I had answered during the press beta. I'll make a separate thread specifically for them, and update it as new videos come out. The first video should be up sometime later tonight.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Actually I never thought of it, Im a guy, and unless forced to play a certain character type as a female, I will always play male characters.

too shallow roleplaying. I have roleplayed as a Gelatinous cube NPC who fell in love with a bard. That was the height of my roleplaying. I never really could categorize my character as male/female though - but does it matter in love?
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    too shallow roleplaying. I have roleplayed as a Gelatinous cube NPC who fell in love with a bard. That was the height of my roleplaying. I never really could categorize my character as male/female though - but does it matter in love?

Love at first...jiggle?

*Shudders* There are just some things that make me get the heebie jeebies. The GC is one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    well obviously i was joking........ this isnt sailor moon

turn sarcasm detector on/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Love at first...jiggle?

*Shudders* There are just some things that make me get the heebie jeebies. The GC is one...

It was really hard, I mean like I have to love with all my heart ... or whatever bones and junk was being digested in its place ... and like think really really hard over our situation ... and like use the brain you know ... if a GC has one.

And I had to really like, keep the distance, because like you can't be too close you know or like you end up hurting the one you love... like literely ... so yeah, it was kind of hard.

Back then, I believed love can overcome all... back then... ... ... ... well, it ended up me trying to save him when he was drowning, so I jumped in water to save him in marshes ... and now we are always together.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    For you guys that replied here, I've got a new thread running with the videos I produce. It can be found here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ly-Beta-Videos
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For you guys that replied here, I've got a new thread running with the videos I produce. It can be found here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ly-Beta-Videos

get an error message when I try
  • Options
    edited February 2013