test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gut feeling on release date?

rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So was wondering other opinions.....So with the 3 beta weekends ending March 2013. I am thinking open beta will be 2nd week in April and it will go prob one month or so with release being 1st part of June 2013.

Other thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• keirkinkeirkin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    rohk007 wrote: »
    So was wondering other opinions.....So with the 3 beta weekends ending March 2013. I am thinking open beta will be 2nd week in April and it will go prob one month or so with release being 1st part of June 2013.

Other thoughts?

It is a good hypothesis.
  • elveelve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 336
    edited February 2013
    Open beta is pretty much release for most F2P MMORPGs(as most of the time there is no wipe after OB) but overall - start of April seems like a reasonable date. My guess for the dates would be 8-10 February - first weekend, 22-24 February - second one, 8 - 10 March - final weekend then the pre-release starts on 27th for Hero of the North users then on 29th - Guardian users and OB officially starts on 1st of April :D

P.S. I derped for a moment there - the weekend dates are already announced. Anyway, mid-April seems pretty good atm.