test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guilds that focus on the Foundry system?

voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Curious if there are any guilds out there recruiting people specifically to cooperate in building dungeon delves in the Foundry system?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• genericpersongenericperson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Personally, I can't wait to work with the Foundry system. I think it'll be an outstanding way to create your own characters storyline and replay it with friends later. Or just a great way to have guild created content, I hope other guilds are looking to utilize it.
    Genericperson
  • mazarenmazaren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited February 2013
    The Faerun Exiles will have a section for foundry artists to make us content and if that's all they want to do that's fine. Join up on the website below my signature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • garrettroguegarrettrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited February 2013
    We will support creative minds using the Neverwinter Foundry.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well HCG will work with Foundry. Although for most the fact of "what HCG is" is enough to make most who will join, join. I will be adding a few good UGCs at the start and slowly adding more, and a lot of others in my guild will be making UGC(some may contain a few inside jokes for specific forum members). No matter what it is ultimately your decision.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    After the initial Boom, there will be only a few foundry authors left. I dont think you will need guilds etc to collaborate - it should be enough to keep all of them in your friends list (and because they will be few, you can remember all of the easily)
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    'Cause we know where the only cool authors are right Gil? ;) Seriously, it's normally not Guild focused but feel free to join one of these here offered, ones listed in the Founder's Guild List, or make your own if you think you can get enough like minds to do it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    'Cause we know where the only cool authors are right Gil?...

No I don't!

*whistles away*

"You saw and heard nothing!"
  • veeiveei Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on working with the Foundry quite a bit. I was one of the original writers/map creators for the Dragonlance Adventures team waaaay back in NWN1 in 2002 to 2004. I have been keeping my stories and adventures alive in my head for years. :)

Bel
    Rigas Crimstone, Officer

"Perfecting the art of being a meatshield since 1998"

Banners of the Light
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yah most of us will be on friends lists
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    If ya want one with the name to go with it, sure! Galstaff Adventures works both sides of the adventure angle, but after all, we are a quest agency.. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cant wait to get hands on with it, im sure there will be loads of great authors!!
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Does ZZ focus on the foundry system? No, but It will be a very important part of our guilds story telling. Plus as someone who love modding and table top GMing I plan to be very active and I know many people in ZZ are very interested and looking forward to diving into the foundry system.

-Mordius (Mord)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com