test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Expatriate Gamers

genericpersongenericperson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Greetings Expats,

Who:
English speaking expatriates living in or around Europe (CEST).

What:
Expatriate oriented guild to facilitate a fun gaming environment for those involved. The guild will be casual in nature with possibly one or two nights of for guild events. We want the guild environment to be fun and relaxing and inviting to everyone. We will NOT be a hardcore guild in any facet of the game, we are simply here to have fun and build a community.

When:
The guild will be live at launch. Pre-launch I'll be looking for those interested in helping out with aspects of the guild. I'll post more information about what I'll be looking for on the page below.

Where:
If you are interested let me know, I've setup a webpage to gauge interest. Of course, you're more than welcome to simply send me a private message on the boards here as well.
Website Link

Why:
If you are like me, you're sick of not having a group do run around with. Living in abroad is great, but for a gamer it's hard to keep up with your friends where ever they might be. I've looked around and haven't found any guilds that cater to the expatriate community, specifically. I want Neverwinter to be the start of a community that helps displaced gamers find others in the same position
Genericperson