test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF Hardcore playstyle guild

sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
I am looking for a hardcore guild. If any of them even are even around. I am currently seperated from my wife and have nothing better to do but to jam to some games. I started playing online games when EQ1 first cam around then went to EQ2 even tried wow. But i have played alot of the mmo's that came out. I love the end game play personally myself but i hear there is no raiding in the game as of yet but i heard or read in a post from the dev that they are gonna work on it. They said they have it now for the small groups of people to start and will work on getting the raids later i guess. Not sure were that post is at but i checked it out one night when i was scanning the forums. But anyways if you are a hardcore type guild and have some sort of vent or what not, With a decent site some what. I would love to join. Also i will be getting the founders pack so i will be in beta ohh yes haha. Would love to team up with some guildy's to tear through some content.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments