test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings and Good tidings to you all.

aragoharagoh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Greetings all! New to the forums but have been lurking awhile now, Getting really excited for the game and being involved in the community as a whole, its been awhile since I have really thrown myself into a game and community and I cant wait to get started with Neverwinter.

I plan on doing a lot of work with the foundry in beta so I hope we are aloud to test things out since I have a lot of pretty cool ideas I would like the community to be able to run through.

So for now greetings and salutations and I hope to see you all around the forums for often and in game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credit: Syreian: Devient Art
Post edited by aragoh on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello and welcome Aragoh,

I recommend reading the New User FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.
    Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

I hope to see you around the forums and ingame
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nexus7000nexus7000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to the Community :) I'm a big fan of the Foundry as well. So far I have ideas for start npc, campaign zone design and background, associated diety/religion, Indiginous race, Interloper Races / npc's, related schools of magic, enviroment progression, possible alliances and alternate end of campaign sceanrios :D
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter aragoh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rosurosu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    Hey welcome to Neverwinter :D!