test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will we have acess to the Neverwinter City maps in foundry?

geddings12geddings12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I did not see it in the foundry overview videos (though i am sure that was an alpha and more content will be added) but i know in Star Trek Online pretty much all the main area maps were added to be able to be tweaked for missions.

Will the main area maps of Neverwinter (the city itself ..social hubs) be in the Foundry to use for quests? because that would be cool if so or will that not be included at start? (as i can understand may be an issue since they wanted to have foundry quests plug in to the main world so ..but a work around could be done im sure where ...you can talk to a npc thats tagged for the quest in the city. he leads you to a tavern then it takes you to a alternate version of the city map or two like ...its overrun by spiders or something. just would be fun :-) i know that the star trek foundry had lots of options like that :-) (and being able to change the sky/time of day etc)

lets hope so!

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Yes.

I don't remember where it was confirmed but it has been confirmed that you may use persistent cryptic maps in foundry missions.

Sadly my phone doesn't allow me to hunt down links or I would gladly do so.