test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

beta and founders question

jpirrojpirro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ok if beta starts on 8th does 3 day head start mean founder pack lets us start on 5th?
Post edited by jpirro on

Comments

• thekkmistwalkerthekkmistwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Head start is for the 'Open' Beta, not the Beta weekends.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    The head start is for open beta which does not have an official start date yet.

The 8th is the closed beta start for those who buy the 60 and 200 dollar packs.
  • kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm starting to think the "head start in open beta" was a mistake by that Kotaku report. With the official list it says "5 days early access" and even the video states "play 5 days before your friends", not open beta access. This would fit with every other MMO release that gives headstart access in various amounts to pre-orders. Headstart to the game, not the open betas.
  • jpirrojpirro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Also there way to upgrade founders pack if decide you want a higher lvl pack after bought low lvl pack?
  • richenglishrichenglish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No beta code after paying for the silver founders pack and beta tomorrow. Great way to start out...
  • shaudiusshaudius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No beta code after paying for the silver founders pack and beta tomorrow. Great way to start out...

You don't get a code, you just get the ability to download the game and play tomorrow.
    Neverwinter Foundry Fansite with IRC Chatroom - http://www.tavernugc.com. Chatroom also available through IRC on irc.geekshed.net, #tavernugc.
    Neverwinter Official Wiki - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/
  • simpathicsimpathic Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would be willing to purchase the Collector's ED Heros of the North but not before I have even had a chance to try the game. I don't understand why anyone would be willing to shell out 200 dollars for a game they haven't even tried yet. I am sure that I'm not the only one who has made the mistake of getting a collector ed in the past for a game that ended up being totally fail, even though it looked good in previews and such. Case in point Final Fantasy 14, Star Trek Online, Age of Conan just to name a few. So even though this looks to be a promising game why do I as a player spend that much money on a game that I haven't even had the opertunity to try?
  • richenglishrichenglish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    shaudius wrote: »
    You don't get a code, you just get the ability to download the game and play tomorrow.
    Thanks Shaudius however I called them because there's no indication on my account of my purchase either, they couldn't work it out and put me on hold for 19 mins then cut me off. Since then the lines have been jammed and they claim 3-4 days wait for email responses...