test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hmmmm

gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
I hate guild shopping, so not sure if I can post this here or not, but here it goes.

I am looking for a hardcore pvp/e guild. Mature player based.

This will be my first PW game and free to play MMO. I come from Lineage 2, Aion, TERA and I am currently playing Korean ArcheAge.

I am on PST time zone.

:D
*~Ezenkrul Kor'hedron -Drow Sorcerer~* **on hold**
*~Serixil Kor'hedron- Drow Trickster~*
Post edited by gaymer87 on

Comments

• bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gaymer87 wrote: »
    ... I am currently playing Korean ArcheAge.

I am on PST time zone.

:D

Lucky bugger :D
  • gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Lucky bugger :D

:p quite a fun game
  • bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I know I've been watching some videos on it:)
  • gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Apparently I am going to be surrounded by a bunch of RPers in this game, how fun :p
    Going to have to make my own clan and just pk everyone all day.....
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well at Hardcore Christian Gamers we already have a good bit of PVE/Foundry players. We do want players to act mature and we might have a little RP here and there. If you want you can go to the link in my signature and check us out.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Well at Hardcore Christian Gamers we already have a good bit of PVE/Foundry players. We do want players to act mature and we might have a little RP here and there. If you want you can go to the link in my signature and check us out.

I can check it out, however I am far from Christian and openly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, so I'm not sure if I would fit in with the culture. RPing is fine, I expect quite a bit of it in this game due to the audience it is going to attract.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can check it out, however I am far from Christian and openly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, so I'm not sure if I would fit in with the culture. RPing is fine, I expect quite a bit of it in this game due to the audience it is going to attract.

I understand.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Fabulous! I'm sure you'll find a guild home in Neverwinter. There are quite a few to choose from or you can just start up one yourself!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
    edited January 2013
    Fabulous! I'm sure you'll find a guild home in Neverwinter. There are quite a few to choose from or you can just start up one yourself!

Yeah, I don't have the time to start one up but I've thought about it. :D I am sure I'll find myself a home. Despite my harshness, I am awesome....well I think so :p