test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devout of Tempus

discorddiscorddiscorddiscord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
Using andre's format for the guilds thread, seems logical.

Guild Name: Devout of Tempus.

Guild Leader:discorddiscord
Guild Contact: same
Guild Website:http://devoutoftempus.enjin.com
Guild Currently Recruiting:Yes! we need lots of recruits.
Current Guild Size: 1
Guild Size Goal: 50, though 10 or so would be great for launch
Guild Type: Roleplay
Guild Peak Time Zones: Depends on the composition of the guild.

Description: This guild is for roleplayers. Roleplayers who are used to playing pnp or have portrayed their character through roleplay in other games. Otherwise the guild is open. It centers around Tempus because I feel a religion gives cohesion to a group. We have something to roleplay for. We accept evildoers as long as they stick to as much of the spirit of Tempus as they can.
Post edited by discorddiscord on

Comments

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bob like Tempus! But Bob sad, he help out Tyrs one when asked and now can't do it here too. Bob find others for you! Because Bob still follow Tempus God! Bob say guild good!

(OOC sorry, couldn't resist my GWF Bob rping even if he's technically recognized in another guild. Rock on future Devout of Tempus! :) And don't forget if you haven't done so to register here. )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • discorddiscorddiscorddiscord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    Just checking in on my forum. Alas not much interest as of yet. Hopefully things will pick up.
  • rackhamgreg74rackhamgreg74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    It's nice to see a religious order RP concept guild forming. My thief is currently (or will be) spoken for, but I wish you all the best in getting started. Tempus is one of those iconic deities from the Forgotten Realms, so I don't think you'll have any trouble finding interested folks once the game launches.
    rackham_dane_stag_zps4f4c6695.jpg
  • discorddiscorddiscorddiscord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    Looks as though you need a few people to even register a guild. So looking for some recruits to start this off.