test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sun Scarred

poriahporiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
Sun Scarred has been around for approximately 8 years now on multiple MMO's (Aion, WoW, Tera, GW1-2, Rift, Etc.)
We are into PvP, PvE. As for RPing we tend to avoid it (minus creating personal character stories in our heads), but for Neverwinter we encourage you to join our guilds Lore we've came up with. We don't ask that you RP as if you're from that time period and talk like it to, no we only ask that you enjoy Lore and even want to add onto it. I like to say we're relaxed RP.

We'd like to expand our family for Neverwinter. To us Sun Scarred is a brotherhood and for a long time we've been quietly content with just us (minus the few recruits here and there), but this time we are looking for new blood and would love to find some like minded, mature, relaxed, and capable gamers to join us.

For Neverwinter we have come up with a few things, and I'd like to share them just so those of you not already with us may know about them. First off we don't exactly roll play but for Neverwinter we wanted to devise some Lore for the guild to give personality and add some fun events so that we dont seem like just another guild, and at the same time reduce the obligation to full on roll playing. Along with giving the guild personality it is a good way to look for like minded people who enjoy the same ideals, themes, and character back story.

Among the Lore for Sun Scarred the leaders of Sun Scarred would like to create guild only quests with the Foundery (if this is possible). These guild quests will bring events to the guild like Initiation, Ranking up, and much more.

The Lore of Sun Scarred: Sun Scarred was once a guild that worshipped Mask in secrect. Forced to retreat to the Shadow Plane by a red dragon named Klauth who had subcomed to the Dracorage and assaulted Mirabar giving us the idea to find and loot his treasure hoard. Little did we know that Klauth was an able scryer and knew that we were coming a year before we even found his lair.

Klauth had the upper hand, losing many trying to escape and ending up being trapped. We had only one option and that was to call on our power from Mask and throw ourselves into the Shadow Plane. What we didn't know was that, that very same day Mask disapeared from the world giving his life and power to Shar, and trapping us inside the Shadow Plane.

Within the Shadow Plane we did not age time seemingly stopped for our physical forms, yet to our minds and souls time seem to drag on and on for what seemed a millennia, as we fought off Nightshades and other denizens of the shadows the years we spent in the darkness changed us in ways we could never imagine. We later found the Shadow Keep which was near to impossible to see and we made it our sanctuary for the time being.

Then one day something in the Shadow Plane changed necrotic energies began to increase and the dead began a transitory visit. So we decided, after a short conversation with the ghost of a young human girl, who apparently was more terrified by us, that it would be best to search around for an explanation or a way out. We found a tower later discovering the name of the tower to be the Palace of Loss owned by The Lady of Loss, Shar herself. Inside the Palace of Loss we found a portal...to be continued

Sun Scarred

Guild Leader: Poriah, Sovian, and others
Guild Contact:sunscarred@gmail.com
Guild Website: http://sunscarred.guildlaunch.com
Current Guild Size: 4-5
Guild Size Goal: 40+

*If interested please apply to our guild site. If you have questions feel free to send us an email, or post them here I'll try to answer what I can.*
The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eating my wings to make me tame.
Post edited by poriah on

Comments

• mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    I love the Deftones! My own summer (shove it) is the **** dude!!!!
  • poriahporiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    I love the Deftones! My own summer (shove it) is the **** dude!!!!

Haha damn straight ;) good thing I love that song considering I've heard it at least 100 times since I put it on that page.
  • poriahporiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    felt the need to revive this with a comment :D