test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Caffeine, the caffeinated guild!

xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
It's official, Caffeine will be in NWO.

Right now we have about a dozen members for NWO. This number will grow as we work the DDO side. I'll start compiling a list, and will post it another time.

Caffeine is an old well known guild from DDO. Our members tend to be skilled players, but that's not a requirement. Especially with a newly released game.

We only has 3 rules right now. They will be enforced.

First: Like all guilds, no drama. If all you do is make trouble you wont last long in Caffeine.

Second: Treat your fellow guild members with respect.

Third: You represent Caffeine. This doesn't mean you have to be the best player in NWO. What it means is you cant go around being an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to everybody you meet. You don't have to be a monk or anything. Just be a decent human being.

The foundry will be a large part of the guild. I plan on organizing guild made content. With many members collaborating to make robust content. You will also be able to get help from other guild members with anything you make. Say your very strong with stories. But you are poor with level design, we will be able to help you with that. So you can get your quests published strong and stable.

Well that's about it for now. Post any questions you have here. If Caffeine sounds like the type of guild your looking for, then I look forward to playing some NWO with you!

Edit: Up to about 30 confirmed members. Still working out whether we are going to use our old DDO website or make a new one.
Da kitties don't speak for me, deez kitties speak fur us all!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll Keep this up till beta goes live. I'll improve it soon.
Post edited by xearrik on

Comments

• Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Me like caffeine!
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey Xearrik, I sent you a PM about the NOCS please read and respond ASAP
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    maestro973maestro973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Played with these guys a lot in DDO. Really good group of players and always some good times on the mics. Happy to join up with the gang this go-around. Keep me in the loop!