test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild with a Blogger page

mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
Hello fellow D&D and Forgotten Realms fans, I have a blogger page dedicated to my guild "The Guild Of Icewind Dale".
We've got videos, screenshots and concept art! Anything and everything Neverwinter! Anybody can join and leave comments. If interested go to http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/ and check us out. If interested just click join and feel free to ask any questions (we have a Q&A section). We also have a poll going on as well so just pop on in and check us out! Thanx,
Allacore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have a blogger guild site also
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    Awesome dude! I'm gonna go check it out!
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    I joined and following your blog dude.
    edited January 2013
    Thanks man. Im gonna be keeping most guild info there.

Do you code yours or did someone else help or what?

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    No I did everything myself. If you need cool banners and stuff hit me up and ill send you some links.
    edited January 2013
    Ya I wouldnt mind a few cool banners and I was wondering what the size of the pic is you used as a background

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    420x120 and ill get some togather for ya
    edited January 2013
    Thanks man helps a lot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You two are great! If we had one tenth the population do what you do...well, I think we'd have the expansion out already ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    thanx dude! Peace and Love!
    edited January 2013
    Ok you can get really cool banners like the one on my page here http://www.flashvortex.com/ so when your doing the blogger go to layout and add a gadget anywhare for say..... a menu or whatnot add the gadget html/java script a box will pop up asking you to name it (i called mine menu) and a box at the bottom where you will copy and paste a code to on this page when you generate it http://www.flashvortex.com/download.php?generatorId=132 (use easy copy and paste to big text box in the html/javascript). In this example page here http://www.flashvortex.com/Drop-Down-Flash-Menu-Generator there will be 2 text boxes so in the first you put videos (or whatever) and in the second text box you put the url or web page. And just keep repeating the proscess i.e. under the text videos put pics and under the url or web page code for videos you put the pics url (keep them even). If you have any questions just ask! This video is great for the menu as well (mind the music) lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N93cjZV_NQg
    edited January 2013
    Man with all this work and dedication I put forth to this game I deserve a beta key lol
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the links

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the links
    no problem dude. If you need any more help just hit me up.
    edited January 2013
    I used this as the header since It is all Ive got, Im not that good with 2 dimensional graphics
    HCGN%2Bsite%2Bbanner.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Looks nice dude keep it up!
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I used this as the header since It is all Ive got, Im not that good with 2 dimensional graphics
    HCGN%2Bsite%2Bbanner.jpg

If you need any help, or have an idea in mind, you can always send me a PM if I can help.