test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drow Roleplaying Guild?

viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
Heya, was wondering if a drow roleplaying guild already existed? And if so, where is it? :) I mean proper roleplaying drow that will restrict their time in the city of Neverwinter as much as possible OOC wise, and especially IC. None of this goody Drizzt business! :) But again, I find it hard to believe that no 100% drow guild exists for this game yet?
Thanks in advance!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viaxus on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    These darkspawn of Araushnee ... Come at us! The Sehanine ... um... Selune's clerics are ready! You will fail!
  • viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited January 2013
    Hahaah, more realistically it would be a small commerce based drow guild. Ala followers of Vhaeraun with a small dedicated group lingering on the surface. But yes, death and woe be upon you and such...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    You should enter the guild to roster. I believe many prospective drow (the darkspawns!!!) will start coming soon once the "Hype Train" marketing guys here talked about "finally leaves the station" (Yeah they were the one to use these terms :) ).

Also regarding trading and such, I am currently reworking the details on trade around sword coast. There is very little info on trade available in the books though.

[ooc] so if you need any help on trade, you can keep an eye out for a trade-based thread which should appear in "The theives den" in a month or so. It would have information on human slave trading due to Calimshan war - which is sure to delight your drow people [/ooc]

It is great to see more role playing guilds coming up :)

Guild Roster:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?8481-Directory-of-the-Founders-Guilds-of-Neverwinter
  • valdalinvaldalin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Chauvinistic cutthroat mercenaries anyone? Honestly I wish I could play my 3.5 char again. A huge Drow male serving as a dark paladin to Bane. Oh the uppity females liked him not one bit...
    edited January 2013
    valdalin wrote: »
    Chauvinistic cutthroat mercenaries anyone? Honestly I wish I could play my 3.5 char again. A huge Drow male serving as a dark paladin to Bane. Oh the uppity females liked him not one bit...

There are bane's paragon paths iirc. One of them was fighter I think, another was with mace.
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think a guild structured around a drow house would be fun and flavorful. Alternatively, it seems very likely to me that by the 1400s there is a growing, if minority, population of surface dwelling drow of all alignments if the turmoil in the Underdark from some of the FR novels is to be held as true.
  • ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    One more hipster exclusive guild, and then I'm going to push for open world PvP and full-time PKing.
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    One more hipster exclusive guild, and then I'm going to push for open world PvP and full-time PKing.
    Cute. Are you going to make a hipster exclusive guild for that as well?

It seems to me that by discussing this potential guild in a public forum, any notion of exclusivity is bunk. Moreover, when has it ever been a faux pas for similar people to group together, especially on the Internet?
  • doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A Drow House is a natural RP guild concept. I hope to see it in the game.
  • darkonesowndarkonesown Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yay! Want a drow house :D A LOLTHITE drow house :P
    Hahaah, more realistically it would be a small commerce based drow guild. Ala followers of Vhaeraun with a small dedicated group lingering on the surface. But yes, death and woe be upon you and such...!

Pretty sure Vhaeraun is dead in this setting... As are pretty much all of the drow pantheon except Lolth.
  • revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yay! Want a drow house :D A LOLTHITE drow house :P

Pretty sure Vhaeraun is dead in this setting... As are pretty much all of the drow pantheon except Lolth.

THis, Lolth ate em all :) Made me sad, cuz I was a Kiaransalee fan.
    houserin_signature.png
  • heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I'm starting to lean towards creating Bregan D'aerthe for Neverwinter; what is the Sword Coast without a band of opportunistic Drow getting in everyone's business? Also, yes, Lloth is the only one in the Demonweb Pits now. All other Drow deities are dead, even the surface deity Eilistraee. Who needs a deity anyway? Just more opportunity to scheme and cheat the faithful out of dues.
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    zinzerena.guildportal.com this is a Drow guild. Full title is Zinzerena's Zealotry. Check us out, we also have a full thread here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • tilviustilvius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2013
    zinzerena.guildportal.com this is a Drow guild. Full title is Zinzerena's Zealotry. Check us out, we also have a full thread here.

I don't wish to join your guild but I do hope we interect in-game!
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    viaxus wrote: »
    Heya, was wondering if a drow roleplaying guild already existed? And if so, where is it? :) I mean proper roleplaying drow that will restrict their time in the city of Neverwinter as much as possible OOC wise, and especially IC. None of this goody Drizzt business! :) But again, I find it hard to believe that no 100% drow guild exists for this game yet?
    Thanks in advance!

Why yes, yes we do exist lol.
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I'm starting to lean towards creating Bregan D'aerthe for Neverwinter; what is the Sword Coast without a band of opportunistic Drow getting in everyone's business? Also, yes, Lloth is the only one in the Demonweb Pits now. All other Drow deities are dead, even the surface deity Eilistraee. Who needs a deity anyway? Just more opportunity to scheme and cheat the faithful out of dues.

Once again, it seems like you need to be running with us lol.
  • libernovuslibernovus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aavarius wrote: »
    I think a guild structured around a drow house would be fun and flavorful. Alternatively, it seems very likely to me that by the 1400s there is a growing, if minority, population of surface dwelling drow of all alignments if the turmoil in the Underdark from some of the FR novels is to be held as true.

This is the kind of guild I'd give my eye teeth to roleplay in. Especially the traditional House.
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    See our Guild Recruitment Post in my Sig. We are going to be playing around the story of Qu'ellar Duskryn (Currently the 9th House of Menzoberranzan), and having been removed from the Ruling Council by the emergence of House Melarn as the new 7th House.

Details are on the first page of that Post.

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment