test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a late night Guild

zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
I work the 2nd shift and am interested in applying to a guild with predominantly playtimes after 8pm PST or 11EST.

Prefer a bit more hardcore structure with an emphasis on teamwork, comraderie and group dynamics. I am really excited for this game and the last thing I want to do is go in to it guildless and without friends. Most of my normal gaming friends have quit MMO's all together and/or refuse to give up playing WoW which makes me sad but at the same time excited to meet new friends to share with, as Gandolf would say "An Adventure".

So if you're looking for a dedicated team mate who plays regular hours (late night) feel free to look me up.

Thanks
Z
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Character is what a man is in the dark
Post edited by zylaxx on

Comments

• zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Still looking. bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • osyth36osyth36 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Zylaxx

I am also looking for a Late night Crew to run with. I have my roots in Late night gaming and if we get a few more would be happy to set up a guild or join one with you. Guardian Fighter here on Mindflayer send me a PM or I can reroll on a different server since leveling is super easy.
  • lordbrewhalordbrewha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Royalty Gaming is on Dragon server...we have multiple lvl 60s and going starting to farm end game dungeons. We are PvP focused... check us on twitch, mmorpg.com, or our recruitment tab. Name is Brewha.