test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Amorian League (hardcore RP)

reillanreillan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
The Amorian League

Guild Leader: Reillan
Guild Contact: TBD
Guild Website:TBD
Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
Current Guild Size: TBD
Guild Size Goal: TBD
Guild Type: RP (Extreme Hardcore)
Guild Peak Time Zones: Eastern

Description:
((OOC: I'd like to get the forum's thoughts on this as a guild concept. I used to play on a NWN1 server called Lands of Acheron. Part of what made this server so amazing for me was the intense level of RP that it included, based largely on the very difficult RP rules. If I can drum up enough support for it, I'd love to put a guild together that is hardcore RP here on Neverwinter. Some of the rules: Say channel is always IC. Group channel is always IC. Guild channel is always OOC but should be rarely used. Whisper/tell is always OOC. If you haven't been introduced to me, you have no idea what my name is - and if you've only seen me wearing my in-town clothes, you won't recognize me when I'm covered head to toe in full body armor.))

Background:
Caldur Stend is an Elven warrior in the service of Torm. In days long past, he was a great fighter, but after some tragic life events ((which I will save for if you get to know me in-game)), began to find other ways to serve Torm. Now he travels the width of Faerun helping to establish temples for good deities, and displays both the symbols for Torm and for Corellon on his armor. After the city was destroyed, Caldur came to Neverwinter to help rebuild the temples of the good gods of the realms and defend them. To this end, he created The Amorian League, summoning warriors, craftsmen, and clergy to this great (and, notably, voluntary) service.
Post edited by reillan on

Comments

• vaeghvaegh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello. I'd be interested. I don't have any experience with Neverwinter games at all but am an avid Roleplayer with understanding of all the rules and am always up for either humorous or serious RP. Just joined this forum and finding out about the game for the RP now.

Some things to know:
    -Only RP experience is on WoW but I experienced a lot and learnt a lot about this type of gameplay.
    -Know next-to-nothing about this game or its lore - not sure where to look.
    -Am loyal and willing to help out but have lots of things going on IRL so can't be tied down by many commitments in-game

If you want to talk more about it PM me! ^^
  • emberlinkemberlink Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Have you been able to find enough people interested? I'd be on board.
  • aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I played on devout rp server called Layonara for a good couple of years. I am also a big fan of past never winter games. Please consider me for guild recruitment. ~ AeonBlues
  • elalora123elalora123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would be on board - my character is not completely good but she is far from evil. (I guess true neutral if the alignment is allowed). I cannot wait to hear if you will accept me :)
  • pennpopperpennpopper Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hit me up with more information as well. Found the thread by searching "Layonara." Past NWN1/2 servers, much more hardcore than Layonara, include the Daggerford / HAZE / Penitence trilogy.
    ~ Pen N Popper