test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Online Q&A (For Everybody)

123457»

Comments

• continueoncontinueon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I give up trying to post, forum keeps cutting my posts up.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Please do not use any foreign or copied pasted symbols on this board or use the remove formatting on your post if not using any foreign symbols to the US>.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    continueon wrote: »
    I give up trying to post, forum keeps cutting my posts up.

Always quote below what you type.

It seems some people have special privileges and they can use special characters but other cannot. If you quote their posts your posts will get cut up.
  • kyssumikyssumi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited February 2013
    My biggest question is if high level gear will only be purchasable with refined astral diamonds as it is in STO or if it will be available via other means (dungeon/raid drops, dungeon/raid currency, normal currency etc) that are not time restricted as AD is with the daily refining limit. Basically if I want to farm for 12hrs straight for a piece of gear I should be able to but with STOs system no matter how much you farm it will take you 2days+ to acquire that 1 piece due to the daily refining limit and everything requiring refined currency to obtain.
    "Reality is but a figment of our collective imaginations." -N.E.S.
  • plasticspoons909plasticspoons909 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just bought the $19 pack, does this mean i'll have access to the beta when it launches.. If not i want my money back..seriously.
  • vehttravehttra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I was wondering how long my biography will be able to be. Does any one happen to know how many characters I can fit in it?
  • hosilockshosilocks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited February 2013
    I just bought the $19 pack, does this mean i'll have access to the beta when it launches.. If not i want my money back..seriously.

if you mean you bought the starter pack then you will not get beta access, the beta access is only for the Guardian pack (59.99) or the hero pack (199.99) this information has been said about a thousand times on these boards....seriously
  • guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Qs seeking As for long walks on the lava-beach...

I've heard that some of the content in the game, like certain PvP events in the beta, includes more than five players on a team. Does content with more-than-5-player teams support mechanical groups (with group chat, team buff sharing, need/greed, displayed ally health bars and map markers, etc) larger than 5? Is it possible to make Foundry content that more than 5 players per instance can access?

There was some talk months ago about it being possible to make PvP content in the foundry. Is that still planned? If so, is it planned for launch?

Are area hazards (falls, lava, fires, neutral traps, etc) available in the Foundry?
  • volrath1986volrath1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 50
    edited February 2013
    I thought i read somewhere a limit of rough diamonds to astral diamond conversion, does anyone know what it is?
  • bedroomjesusbedroomjesus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    I thought i read somewhere a limit of rough diamonds to astral diamond conversion, does anyone know what it is?

It's a 1:1 conversion but it's currently limited to 24,000 a day.
  • volrath1986volrath1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 50
    edited March 2013
    The mobs and dungeon difficulty are way to easy? Are they scaled down or will they be scaled up? (right now I felt like I was playing a arcade button smasher that you only needed 1 quarter to beat)
  • rinthelusrinthelus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm deciding between the founders' packs. While I don't mind spending $200, I am more interested in the horse and wolf from the guardian pack than the drow stuff from the hero pack. My question is, will I get the rewards from the guardian pack as well if I buy the hero pack?
  • arythorarythor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    rinthelus wrote: »
    I'm deciding between the founders' packs. While I don't mind spending $200, I am more interested in the horse and wolf from the guardian pack than the drow stuff from the hero pack. My question is, will I get the rewards from the guardian pack as well if I buy the hero pack?

Yes, you will.
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The rewards are separate. If something listed in the Guardian pack isn't listed in the Hero pack, you won't get it. Meaning if you want to horse and wolf and any other unique items to Guardians, you HAVE to buy that pack. If you buy the hero pack, you won't get the horse and wolf etc.
  • gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yup they are separate packs, with some cross over. But if you want both horse and spider you have to purchase both packs.
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • vyviannevyvianne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This may have already been answered so please forgive me. Will there be any type of housing system or inn rooms for characters to show their uniqueness or to just 'hang out' and display their fabulous stuff? If not, is this something that has been thought about?
  • dagnandagnan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will Neverwinter have any sort of level adjustment or "mentoring" system that will allow players of varying levels to still play together, or will a group of friends have to all be careful to stay within a close level range of eachother in order to play together?
  • castilleccastillec Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Question (which may have an obvious answer): Where are the instructions? I'm trying to find out how to team up and there seems to be nothing elsewhere in the forums about how to do it. Is there a text file in the setup folder? Some tab in the game itself?
    Thanks