test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Panel at New York Comic Con

arr2arr2 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 20 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2012 in News & Announcements
Check out MMORPG's recap of the Neverwinter Panel at New York Comic Con!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    bardbarian wrote: »
    Anybody else notice this? :)

*screams and flails around like a teenage girl seeing Justin Bieber on stage for the first time ever*

b:laugh

Seriously, very cool account of CC-NY. Any videos of the presentation?

JS
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    bardbarian wrote: »
    Anybody else notice this? :)

Fantastic!!! I am so excited about the Foundry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I could see it just being poor phrasing on the part of the writer, but later on the article seems to back up the point with this jem:
    But allowing players to build their own zones and dungeons, that is the icing on the cake of D&D awesome.

Also, nice to see the devs are going through the full history of D&D for inspiration on the artistic side of it. Hopefully it'll lead to a very well fleshed-out game world that provides a very immersive experience. That's especially true, I think, given how many veteran players there are on here with both electronic games and traditional PnP.