test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions?

aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
Hey guys, Aeternys here.

A few friends and myself who have a huge amount of experience in MMOs from the start of WoW until most recently in GW2 (both running guilds and just being members) were thinking about either joining or creating a guild for Neverwinter!

We have a small, close group of people that we spend time with on Raidcall whenever people have downtime and would really love to expand our community. Joining a guild would be fine, but we prefer a more voice-chat centric group since it promotes a tighter community and people who are passionate/actively interested in D&D type things lol

If we were to create one (which is definitely not foreign to me) we'd love people who are interested in us to join up in raidcall when you get time (group ID is 4624242) and just say hi or whatever! We've done some of everything ranging from hardcore raiding/pvp/RP to casual leveling/grinding/group activities.

Hope to get some responses on this soon :)
Post edited by aeternys123 on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey well if yall dont get very many people wanting this yall can join mine (HCG)Hardcore Christian Gamers . We seem to have some similar goals for our guilds. We already have a site and also we are connected to a site full of different gamers who play many different games, allowing that in just about everygame you can have a group to play with.

I agree with on the voice thing right now I only have a skype that will be used for my guild but after seeing this raidcall I may set one of those up. Being able to talk with guild-mates helps even if it isn't in a raid. Sometimes it is nice when you can talk with other players other than text. It helps with RPing and the like.

Good Luck to getting a guild going. If you need help with a site or anything I know how to make a free site other than most of those free sites.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the offer helping out death. One of the co-leaders (assuming we start a guild) is a web-designer though :)

It's cool to see guilds already being established though. Gotta join the scene while it's fresh!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    cool. Yah when I made my first guild site back when I played WoW it was a horror even on free sites that make it for you.

(edit)sorrry I meant to leave out my signature
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited September 2012
    Hey Aeternys that sounds like a great idea. Sign me up.