test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Raiderz Elite Founders Pack carries an NWO CBT guarantee

surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
Yeah that's right.

If you buy the Elite Pack at the RaiderZ Founders Pack Sale you'll get guaranteed access to the Neverwinter Closed Beta Test.

http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/news/?p=670371

Currently 50% off so $29.99. Anyone want to buy their way into CBT that badly?
Post edited by surf13 on

Comments

• vindiconvindicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Knowing PWE's previous history, I'd avoid spending 30$ for CBT access (unless you really want those items for RaiderZ anyway). If it's anything like all the previous PWE closed betas, there will be enough keys flying around the internet to fully supply the population of a medium-sized country.

But then again, this is also Cryptic so I might be wrong... I don't care, I only really want to try out the Foundry, I'm not terribly hyped about the game itself (yet) so I can live without beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They know their business. More than one will pay just for the beta key now that TL2 is not a possibility. But hey, disposable income! b:chuckle
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I lulz! Yeah I know. Cryptic CBT keys have always been easy to get hold of. Particularly if you frequent a CBT game's forums.
  • ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That looks like a pretty horrible deal for $30. Seriously, a horse, cat ears and consumables, that it? TLII preorder definitely is/was a much better deal.
  • vindiconvindicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ausdoerrt wrote: »
    That looks like a pretty horrible deal for $30. Seriously, a horse, cat ears and consumables, that it? TLII preorder definitely is/was a much better deal.

Yep, and this is supposed to be 50% off? Idk who the person responsible for the priceing is, but he is a fair bit off...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This has been mentioned before and I will reiterate it: Don't buy a game solely for the beta option.

Remember, even if you get into the CB, you are not guaranteed which stage you get into. Technically, you can get into the first wave, or the last wave of CB, or anywhere in between. The CB key is a "thank you" for ordering this collection. If you are a RaiderZ fan, this is the icing on the cake. If you're not interested in the game and buy it, I doubt this will turn you around to the game, or prioritize your NW playing time. Keys will be offered in so many ways coming up, so don't make this a "do or die" thing. Think of it as one promotion ends (Torchlight 2,) another begins (RaiderZ Elite Founders.) And gratz to it making Open Beta over there too come next month!

But I'll amend my FAQ to include this offer as a potential beta option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jedidethfreak823jedidethfreak823 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This has been mentioned before and I will reiterate it: Don't buy a game solely for the beta option.

CO lifers learned this via the STO CBT fiasco - paid $250 for the LTS to get into the STO closed beta....

....on the very last day.