What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make NW subscription or p2p because we don't like being discriminated

1235»

Comments

• varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    pilf3r wrote: »
    I hope they don't have a ignore button in these forums, I firmly believe people need to learn to act like adults and learn to deal and find common ground instead of figuratively putting their fingers in their ears n saying nana I can't hear your.

I mean I'm far from perfect and I know it and I like to think I've worked on that and improved on some of my bigger faults and I hope that shows in my post compared to some of my earlier ones.

It would be much harder to improve oneself if we had access to an ignore button. I'm ok with an ignore button in game but in forums naw.

I like forum ignore buttons for the ability to turn off spammers and such. If there is a poster I know I'm not going to get along with I often don't put them on ignore, but I will ignore their posts simply because if we disagree we disagree and no amount of arguing is going to change that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    varrvarr wrote: »
    I like forum ignore buttons for the ability to turn off spammers and such. If there is a poster I know I'm not going to get along with I often don't put them on ignore, but I will ignore their posts simply because if we disagree we disagree and no amount of arguing is going to change that.

Yeah I agree with this, but can see where pilf3r is coming from too, I use an ignore button as a last resort and it takes quite a bit to even get me to consider using it, spammers yeah they hit the list fast but as far as regular forum users goes I tend to have a pretty thick skin.

All in all we have a great community I think; as far as I know there is only one confrontational poster and if you can't reason with him you should be able to add him to an ignore list.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    pilf3r wrote: »
    I hope they don't have a ignore button in these forums, I firmly believe people need to learn to act like adults and learn to deal and find common ground instead of figuratively putting their fingers in their ears n saying nana I can't hear your.

I mean I'm far from perfect and I know it and I like to think I've worked on that and improved on some of my bigger faults and I hope that shows in my post compared to some of my earlier ones.

It would be much harder to improve oneself if we had access to an ignore button. I'm ok with an ignore button in game but in forums naw.

I understand what your saying, and i agree 99% but its gotta be classed as constructive, while promoting the game in aussie gaming forums, in one of the forums i had Mr Steenky Pete come in with old info, incorrect info, cryptic this, cryptic that, there is already another D&d licensed ip so why would people want another, and so on and so, but went on to defend how unbiased he was WTF, Troll, thread hijack that was all, basically called me a cryptic Pimp, so i hit the ingnore button, wish i could remove post function, so that you can have some authorisation over Nubs like this guy.
  • xaralleixarallei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Absolutely not. I don't want another sub game. If it went p2p I wouldn't play it. If they want another model I'd consider B2P, but definitely not p2p.
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Anti-Spam bump ;)