test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not sure if this is done yet

amazingprotonamazingproton Member Posts: 135 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
Many of you hate that PWE's new forum style kinda lacks customization.. mostly in the form of No Avatars and such..

if you click this below, you will have more advanced Forum options, such as setting Forum subscription settings, your GMT (to display the correct time in your part of the world), and even how many Posts per page you want to view... I set mine to 40. The Edit Avatar option is not available here.. it is on the Champions Online and STO Forums.

Link <--- to edit some forum options

Comments

• surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Many of you hate that PWE's new forum style kinda lacks customization.. mostly in the form of No Avatars and such..

if you click this below, you will have more advanced Forum options, such as setting Forum subscription settings, your GMT (to display the correct time in your part of the world), and even how many Posts per page you want to view... I set mine to 40. The Edit Avatar option is not available here.. it is on the Champions Online and STO Forums.

Link <--- to edit some forum options

Let's see...

Oh yay email notifications for watched threads!

...And that annoying quote bug is fixed!

Still can't set my default posting color or upload my standard avatar :(

Thank you!
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I also use this. Not sure on PWE's stance on it or I'd put in in my FAQ in a heartbeat. Is it unlisted due to error or intent? Only they can answer that. Thanks for bringing it up though! BTW, don't use it to change the email address as that won't work. The rest does appear to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katalystikkatalystik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How did you fix the quote bug in that screen? Did you change the editor?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Awesome! Now it doesn't look like everybody's posting at 4 in the morning.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    aavarius wrote: »
    Awesome! Now it doesn't look like everybody's posting at 4 in the morning.

But...I like posting at 4 in the morning!

Stupid sleep!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's always 4 in the morning somewhere...
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I also use this. Not sure on PWE's stance on it or I'd put in in my FAQ in a heartbeat. Is it unlisted due to error or intent? Only they can answer that. Thanks for bringing it up though! BTW, don't use it to change the email address as that won't work. The rest does appear to work.

It has started working recently it seems. It was there before but it didn't use to work. Maybe they are working on forums without telling us... sneaky devs! We will have to keep an eye out for the changes.
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    It has started working recently it seems. It was there before but it didn't use to work. Maybe they are working on forums without telling us... sneaky devs! We will have to keep an eye out for the changes.

Like they could get something past me!

Wait, where's my wallet?

...and my keys?
    ...and my pants for that matter?!

...and my watch...amazingly missing since I don't wear a watch?!!!

*Curses those pesky Rogues or Thieves depending on the original or Essentials build type used.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]