test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadow Thiefs of Amn

ghountghount Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Dear community,

It is time for us to take our piece of power in Nyvern. It is important for the success of our organization to find our place and influence in the main city as soon as possible.

There is much to tell about our organization and its long history but for now let me be discreet: we began to operate in Waterdeep in 1255 DR from where we were banshied. Nowadays we can be found (if we need to) all around The Swoard Coast and we have expanded our frontiers into the underdark again.

Shadows Thieves of Amn has three main objectives:
a- Become an important market trader and increase it members wealth
b- Get in touch with politicians darkest thoughts, we may become a tool for society
c- Expand our influence and merchant network over the realms.

Therefore we invite our members to think in their carriers as a choice of this three branches:
a- Merchants, crafters and all kind of business men willing to adapt our community skills to an efficient value chain
b- spies, assasins, thiefs, shadow dancers and rogues willing to get higher ranks into the organization or hiring their blades for a price
c- Any kind of adventurers willing to collaborate for building and maintaining property around the kingdom
d- Any exception to a,b,c will be studied with a "be open for the 1% possibility attitude"

If you are tempted and willing to know more please contact Ghount Shiiza.

??M. "The Masked"
Post edited by ghount on

Comments

• ghountghount Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    In other words:
    - we are people who's main objective is to have fun and enjoy adventures!
    - we are a light RPG guild
    - low drama :)
    - we eant to get rich :))

Best!
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Any problems with Neutral-Evil (not Chaotic-Stupid) characters?
  • ereviskaelereviskael Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Sign me up
  • tagari84tagari84 Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2012
    I may ask a stupid question, but are you allowed to use the name of an organization which exists in the Forgotten Realms lore?
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I hope not.