test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild (maybe, BIG maybe)

tuukkasalonentuukkasalonen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So yeah, I've stated that I don't actively "search" for a guild (see other Looking for Guild thread) but i chose to make this thread anyways.

So I'm looking for medium/heavy RP guild with bunch of people who help each other, don't flame, doesn't troll, obvious things like these (I'm sure that you people get my drift) no strict "play *insert game name here* every day or you wont get in" guilds like those (cause i hate those, some WoW guilds are like that)

So i know that most guilds aren't an option for me mostly because I'm too young for them (heck, I'm born in 1998 so i don't really get to guilds where everyone needs to be at least *insert age here* in order to join)

My online time depends on numerous stuff (wont be saying all of 'em here)

I can act more maturely than one would expect from person of my age (at least people say that I'm quite mature) and more well than most of people of my age (this comment was entirely added 'cause i play League of Legends)

So if someone would welcome "rookie" such as myself to their guild despite my young age, my (possible) grammar mistakes or "half-matured" person post here
of course others can post here as well to share their thoughts etc etc, I don't hate those who go off-topic (even if its off-topic of an off-topic in an off-topic) in threads nor I don't have anything particular against trolls

So, this should somewhat explain to those who're in current forums and were on old forums and noticed by other alias "Anglomyr" my (possible) unmature comment, grammar mistakes and the reason why I haven't really played PnP (even when I want to)

I end the open post here
Welcome trolls and those who actually have something civilized to say
Welcome all those who would like to criticize me, my post(s), anything.
Welcome Neverwinterians
Welcome tree huggers
Welcome bearded folk
Welcome lazy folk
Welcome adventurers
I am inactive and I know it
Post edited by tuukkasalonen on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't hate those who go off-topic (even if its off-topic of an off-topic in an off-topic)

I like off topic threads, I even requested it in forums quite a while back. But I was told that it was against the forums policies to open off-topic threads.
    :-(
    Since that was before they changes their terms to match PWE policies, I am still hoping that they open off-topic forum for off-topic threads...
  • tuukkasalonentuukkasalonen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    make off topic thread with something which name doesn't reveal that its off topic? :D
    so make an disguised off topic thread.
    oh my apologies, I'm not expecting that a cleric could disguise something
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've met people born around 1988, 1978, and 1968 that aren't nearly so cognizant of the way they present themselves to others (not that I'm a paragon of personal awareness, myself). As far as I'm concerned that means you're doing better than most people, so don't sweat the small stuff.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So yeah, I've stated that I don't actively "search" for a guild (see other Looking for Guild thread) but i chose to make this thread anyways.

So I'm looking for medium/heavy RP guild with bunch of people who help each other, don't flame, doesn't troll, obvious things like these (I'm sure that you people get my drift) no strict "play *insert game name here* every day or you wont get in" guilds like those (cause i hate those, some WoW guilds are like that)

So i know that most guilds aren't an option for me mostly because I'm too young for them (heck, I'm born in 1998 so i don't really get to guilds where everyone needs to be at least *insert age here* in order to join)

My online time depends on numerous stuff (wont be saying all of 'em here)

I can act more maturely than one would expect from person of my age (at least people say that I'm quite mature) and more well than most of people of my age (this comment was entirely added 'cause i play League of Legends)

So if someone would welcome "rookie" such as myself to their guild despite my young age, my (possible) grammar mistakes or "half-matured" person post here
    of course others can post here as well to share their thoughts etc etc, I don't hate those who go off-topic (even if its off-topic of an off-topic in an off-topic) in threads nor I don't have anything particular against trolls

So, this should somewhat explain to those who're in current forums and were on old forums and noticed by other alias "Anglomyr" my (possible) unmature comment, grammar mistakes and the reason why I haven't really played PnP (even when I want to)

I end the open post here
    Welcome trolls and those who actually have something civilized to say
    Welcome all those who would like to criticize me, my post(s), anything.
    Welcome Neverwinterians
    Welcome tree huggers
    Welcome bearded folk
    Welcome lazy folk
    Welcome adventurers

We definitely are not the largest guild but we will take you in at Hardcore Christian Gamers , here is the overall requirements in a nutshell act mature and basically treat others as you would like to be treated. All ages are accepted. You can look at my forum post about the guild for more info. We will have gamers coming from the christian-gaming.com forums, I am not sure how many.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tuukkasalonentuukkasalonen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We definitely are not the largest guild but we will take you in at Hardcore Christian Gamers , here is the overall requirements in a nutshell act mature and basically treat others as you would like to be treated. All ages are accepted. You can look at my forum post about the guild for more info. We will have gamers coming from the christian-gaming.com forums, I am not sure how many.

but theres strict no swearing policy and sometimes a curse or two escapes my lips/fingers :(
    edited August 2012
    but theres strict no swearing policy and sometimes a curse or two escapes my lips/fingers :(

not as strict just make sure your not throwing out F-bombs all the time and callin people "female dogs" and "a person born out of wedlock" It will be fine. We have certain measures of tolerance. Especially me(the Guild Master) as I have a friend who curses all the time. All it says is avoid cursing so one or 2 here and there won't matter but if thats all we hear it will. I make decisions , I'll decide whats ok. if you want to send me a message to me to see what will be acceptable either add HCG.Neverwinter to Skype(this is a guild skype) or tell me on the forums at http://hcgneverwinter.blogspot.com/p/hcg-neverwinter-forum.html

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    The old thread is old I updated stuff on this thread
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=8621

it is named (HCG) Hardcore Christian Gamers. Sry for any miss-information. After the Perfect World/Cryptic games merge thing old posts became archived I cant edit them. so I made the new thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]