test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Howdy all

ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
edited August 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Howdy All, here's abit about my gameing experience.

Gaming History: Hehh, will try to keep is short! My earliest "serious" gaming was with Military Board Games, Avalon Hill mostly. My first "electronic" gaming was on the Mattel Intelivison system, about 1980, short after I got out of The Army. Had Utopia, B-17 Bomber and my first DND exp, the DND games among a few others. My first computer games were the ones you loaded and saved on cassette tapes. Had two AH computer games, Battle of Midway and a space RTS game, forget it's name. Always kinda avoided the PNP DND stuff, till the mid 80's. One of my room mates was a DM and I occasionally watched a few gaming session. Finally figured out not all DND'ers were waco's and the game could actually be boring at times. So my first pnp DND character was A Half-Orc, named Sruoypu ! My first online gaming was not till the late 90's, in a game called Kingdom of Drakkar. It is still up and running, giving it about a 25 year existence on the web! Played many stand alone games including several of the SSI Gold Box games, the Krondor series and Balders Gate games.
My next gaming addiction was the Never Winter Nights games. Have and have played through all the NWN and NWN2 games, expansions, many mods and the online mods. Spent a lot of time on the NWN online mod Kingdom of Thaates hosted by a player named Ether Dragon. For the NWN2 series spent most of my time on a mod called Shroud World and it's follow up, The Depths host by a guy named Segal. After those servers "died" kinda wondered a bit. Played LOTRO for a while, then Champions Online. More recently have been playing PWE's Forsaken World, and have been dabbling in DDO. Whewhh hope I aint wore your eyes out.

Play style: Very casual, explore every nook and cranny and read all story lines I aint in no hurry with my big bash'um as hard as I can pure fighter type player!

Tend to be a role play lite type, which means i tend to switch between IC and RL freely.

Also cant wait to see what the Foundry will let us do. NWN's tool set has realy spoiled me. so i'm not expecting anything quite that good, but hope it is at least half as capable.

Hope to meet yall in game as soon as possible.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hazrothhazroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited August 2012
    Howdy partner! I promise I'm not mocking you, I'm from Texas. :) That's quite the impressive track record. I can't wait to see what kinds of adventures spew out of the Foundry myself! Welcome to the community! One can never have too many fighters around to soak up the damage. I feel you with the exploring every nook and cranny, that's always my favorite thing to do on the first play-through of a game.