test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Guild

darksword66darksword66 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Currently i'm not in the closed beta cause i didn't buy Torch light 2 for pre order, though i will be in the open beta like many other people (i'd hope close beta people stay with open too, be weird otherwise.)

Anyways, i'm still looking for a guild to have when i get in-game.

I like to consider myself an rper of sorts. i tend to enjoy role playing. Though it's not hardcore, i'm still willing to learn. I also am looking for it to be mixed with a friendly community, and of course socializing people. I tend to be quite, but if people talk i have no problem in responding to things and interacting with people.

I though don't play 24/7 as i do have things to take care of, and will try to be on at least 3x a week. No i'm not crazy about raiding, and grinding for gear. Just looking for a fun group that i can RP with, and talk to in Out of Character without feeling weird about it. Then comes the gear fun with them.

In short, RP group, that is Casual - medium RP, that has out of character with a friendly set of people who wont bite your head off for the wrong word said. With open minds and ready for a fun time. Not completely based on "Raids" and the like.

I dunno maybe it's all just confusing for people XD
Post edited by darksword66 on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    There are many guilds in the posts. I believe my guild leader is most active of all other guild leaders with strongest opinions on this forum, but I may be biased :p

Look at older posts, and post on that thread to contact them. Most may not reply soon(r) so you will have to be patient. As soon as some new info is released, they are bound to check the thread.

The guilds I know of on these forums:-

Tyrs Paladium - DDO based guild coming to NW (Missisippee Queen the famous hagglebard is guild leader)
    RP guild by LadyHonda (oldeast guild with idea of RP based guild)
    Blackmoor defenders - DDO based guild
    Mercenary legion - umm... merceneries
    Some old NWN based guilds - Nagazi,
    Virtuous Ladies - girly guild(?)
    Language/nation based guilds - russian, german, Kangaroo etc
    Mage based guild - Azure something (probably)
    PAIN - STO/CO based guild

OMG there are so many, just check out and post there and ask them!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You can join us at HCG(Hardcore Christian Gaming) The only requirements are mature and polite conduct. We are open to casual and Hardcore gamers. you can check out the HCG forums at http://forums.christian-gaming.com/index.php
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tuukkasalonentuukkasalonen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well yeah, ironic thing is that theres so many guilds (even now) that it could feel hard to choose someone from them.
    I'm personally "looking" for guild/group/clan to join since i left my old clan (wc3 based, got frustrated to its people and left) but then again im not actively looking cause if i meet someone in games who belongs to some guild/clan etc etc and it feels like nice guild or something like that i maybe ask if i can join but i dont actively search for those, I've been a "loner" in these things as long as i remember and i dont mind being without guild where i would be
    (even when i like RPing very much)
    I am inactive and I know it
  • darksword66darksword66 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well yeah, ironic thing is that theres so many guilds (even now) that it could feel hard to choose someone from them.
    I'm personally "looking" for guild/group/clan to join since i left my old clan (wc3 based, got frustrated to its people and left) but then again im not actively looking cause if i meet someone in games who belongs to some guild/clan etc etc and it feels like nice guild or something like that i maybe ask if i can join but i dont actively search for those, I've been a "loner" in these things as long as i remember and i dont mind being without guild where i would be
    (even when i like RPing very much)

Yah i hear you man, i'm normally a loner when i was playing WoW and such, but when you go into RP, and everyone in the RP realms don't realize it's an RP realm and yell at you for it and all that fun stuff, you start looking for guilds :/

But i may land up doing solo at first, only cause of the reasons you said, and also you never know if half of the guilds will really last once they are made.

And thanks Deathssickle i'll be sure to look at it.

Also, thanks gillrmn haha, i knew there was alot...it's why i didn't want to go threw them all =3 but hey it's all good. I may just chill for a bit, make some friends then join a guild XD one never knows. =D
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yah i hear you man, i'm normally a loner when i was playing WoW and such, but when you go into RP, and everyone in the RP realms don't realize it's an RP realm and yell at you for it and all that fun stuff, you start looking for guilds :/

But i may land up doing solo at first, only cause of the reasons you said, and also you never know if half of the guilds will really last once they are made.

And thanks Deathssickle i'll be sure to look at it.

Also, thanks gillrmn haha, i knew there was alot...it's why i didn't want to go threw them all =3 but hey it's all good. I may just chill for a bit, make some friends then join a guild XD one never knows. =D

Your welcome Im used to playin Dnd and I used to play Wow but I didn't like the strict large guilds I liked the diverse small one which meant I usually made my own. By the way I started a Website for the guild here http://hcgneverwinter.blogspot.com/ so far with only a hompage and forum but I will probably put founding members on there own page.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2012
    Ive been playing games since dungeons and dragons was invented. It can be rough to find a good guild, as you know. :) So we like to think of ourselves on the same page with ya. Everyone should be having a good time.. not pulling teeth and hairs.. Galstaff Adventures is a tribute to gary gygax. but there will be so many, and i am sure that the number of great guilds will be massive. Dungeons and dragons lends itself well to both roll playing and imagination. All games can trace themselves back to this one idea.. :)
    As a gamer i am very excited and looking forward to this.. WOO HOOOOO!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...