test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings From the Artist formerly known as Presbytier!

presbytier7presbytier7 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited June 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Well i use to frequent these forums as Presbytier back when the game was first announced, but during the long lull of information I left. Now I am back and do to the fact that my Cryptic account is no longer valid here I am now and forever shall be known as Presbytier7!

P.S. Any word yet as to when the beta will start?b:laugh
P.S.S. What the hells up with all these overly cutsie smilies. as well.
"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."-Guybrush Threepwood
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."-Hunter S. Thompson
Post edited by presbytier7 on

Comments

• deathtoast52deathtoast52 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Welcome back! Im not quite sure about the beta but I'm sad I haven't gotten a key yet. Although I do wish they would get rid of the bears.
    Zander, our Cleric, by some stroke of luck bashed in a goblin's head in a very bloody manner.
    Me: "You evil Cleric! You killed him!"
    Zander: "The goblin was trying to kill you!"
    Me: "You don't know that for sure! That goblin could have had a family, you evil person!"

And from then on he became known as Zanders the Evil Cleric.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    WB Presbytier!

The game is anticipated to have a late 2012 release with beta tentatively starting the end of Summer 2012. It being so close to the end of E3 (at the time of this reply,) we haven't received any new information that hasn't alrady been previewed to the press.

As for the PWE bears...no comment...but I so want to further. I'm sure if you searched on the forum for "bears," you'd find some...just saying.

Due to the multitude of player questions and the suggestions of others, I've created a Neverwinter Online New Users FAQ thread that will answer many questions like what you asked (and more) that goes beyond their About section. Don't be afraid to use it because you're returning and not n00b, I mean new ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Welcome Back! :-)
    Last word on beta is late summer this year.
    As for bear-smiley haters, join the club, its PWE smileys. :-)
    But I heard before bear, PWE had even more horrible smileys, so on other forums, people actually prefer these (kind of show them death, then everybody accepts servitude).