test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

E3 preview

124»

Comments

• ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2012
    found another article containing some interesting info

http://oxcgn.com/2012/06/21/e3-2012-get-ready-for-neverwinter-to-consume-your-life-for-free/

"You?ll know they?ve been targeted when they have a thin glowing red line outlining their body and it?s here that you can click the left or right mouse button for your character?s primary attack and secondary attacks"

"Character models looked amazing and the fact that when you level up and get better gear they?ll evolve visually as well is just another simple feature that will make you enjoy the game much more"
  • aesclealaescleal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wonder what they mean by leveling up will change your appearance? Do they mean, because the level up process will give you a new set of armor to wear? Or because now you can gain a costume bonus, so you can pick a new "look" for your armor? Or perhaps they mean you can make a change in your character image; meaning, I chose my fighter to look brawny, a broad flat nose, and squinted eyes, but now I can broaden his shoulders a bit more and add a slight twist in his nose so he looks stronger and more imposing, and now his face will appear as though he's been in a fierce battle that his nose took the brunt of? Maybe give him a black eye? Ooh, scars?
  • ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2012
    Cryptics Toon creation/customization has always had good wraps, as for the rest i guess we will just have to wait and see, in one of those threads its shows the paperdoll sheet, with 2slots for upper armour , i think that the intermeshing of the leathergreaves with the armoured parts and the chain shirt and the upper amour gives us something we've not seen before, but i havent played every mmo out there, so i could be wrong, but for me thats something refreshing to see.