test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I get into the closed-beta after pre-ordering Torchlight 2?

antithesis1antithesis1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
I pre-purchased torchlight 2. What do I have to do now to get into the closed beta? Sorry if It's an obvious answer. Wherever it is. I missed it.
Post edited by antithesis1 on

Comments

• vindevereauxxvindevereauxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The beta has not launched yet, so no one can get in. However, for pre-ordering Torchlight II you will gain access to the beta at some point. They're not guaranteeing that it will be at launch, though.

Wait until we get closer to the beta, and I'm sure they'll send out info for how to access the beta.
  • antithesis1antithesis1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh,thank you. I thought it was out. I probably misread something somewhere as I said. Can't wait though :) Torchlight 2 + Neverwinter beta = So much win for 20 bucks
  • care9care9 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't mean to be off-topic but has there been any news on when abouts the beta will be?
  • darthpanda16darthpanda16 Member Posts: 9,471 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2012
    You'll know on the website and forums when it is announced.

Btw, bear smilies FTW b:victoryb:pleasedb:sad

b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This promotion is still going on, BTW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2012
    Yes, the promotion will go on until either TL2 launches, or Neverwinter goes into beta- which ever comes first!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them