test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So does this mean Clerics are in at launch?

2»

Comments

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've seen clerics so I know they are in. That mythic "5th class" I do not know and could not say from the few screen-shots shown for character creation either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've seen clerics so I know they are in. That mythic "5th class" I do not know and could not say from the few screen-shots shown for character creation either.

The 5th is ranger. The pictures are the same which were displayed in the old old website in a dark cut-out.

But I don't think these classes would be all that would be there. Maybe the alpha client is sort of old. But I am sure there would be 7 or 8 classes at launch, and irrespective of the assumption that the 5th(ranger) won't make it (or will make it).
  • phalaeophalaeo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm surprised at the folks saying that DDO is not P2W, because it absolutely is. In just the four years that I've been playing I've seen massive pay to win influxes in the DDO Store, and it only keeps getting worse.

I love DDO and always will, but I'm here in hopes that this game will get it right without all the BS that Turbine throws at it's players.