test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A guild for first-time onliners

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
This thread is my proposal for a guild specifically tailored towards those who are new to online games. As a long time gamer who is relatively new to online games, I personally know how intimidating playing an online game can be to a first-timer, especially with the presence of so many long time high level players that are sure to appear in any online game. It is my hope that this guild could be a group which a new player can join in order to:
-Easily find other new players to adventure with. I believe that learning the ropes of a game is less stressful when playing with others that are learning along with you.
-Learn how to better use their class abilities on the field.
-Learn how to use the Foundry to create adventures that are fun to play
-Learn of other guilds that a player could fit into when he/she is ready to branch out on his/her own.
This guild would be open to all newcomers and to experienced players who would like to help those that are new to the game. Does anyone have any ideas how this guild could help a new player become comfortable with the game? Is anyone interested in joining this guild? Feel free to post your feedback!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2011
    A definate must count me in.
    edited July 2011
    Yea me as well
    edited July 2011
    lets gooo
    im in
    edited August 2011
    I would very much be interested.
    edited October 2011
    I'd like to join, so count me in. I have actually never played online games alot, but I've played tons of D&D and Neverwinter Nights, 1 & 2. I wanna try this because 1) It's Neverwinter, my favorite city and 2) it is a new experience in a land of adventure, where you can die by the sword or wield one to make legends, where magic and monsters roam, and a hero can show his worth, where dragons dwell in caves and gods watch the mortals.
    edited November 2011
    Count me in too
    edited November 2011
    Thanks and I'll try to keep up.:) have a great adventure.
    edited November 2011
    What time zones are you all as this would help set my times to play with folk online.

My zone time is GMT, England U.K
    Thanks
    edited November 2011
    This would be awesome, and much appreciated. I enjoyed a lot of both pen and paper and computer D&D games, but nothing online.
    edited November 2011
    Good luck with this! The first guild I ever joined was in NWN1 and some of my my fondest online gaming memories are from that time. Hope you all have fun together.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hi I don't know if the OP is still on the forums currently but if you are, I would like to propose a sort of alliance where my guild,Hardcore Christian Gamers, helps yours. So if you needed help on a dungeon, figuring out how to build your character, maybe needed a loan(in game of coarse)(none of that interest junk on the loan) we could help. Also if and when players got ready to change guilds they could easily join ours, allowing them to still easily aid your guild. I am calling to ally to guilds not join them or anything if you need help we help but we won't get in your way or your buisness.If you see this please respond.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demsioidemsioi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hi i have played online games and would love to join this guild. i realy love to help others and quest as well. ( just so u know ii dont spell very well thou)
    Bright Blessing:)
  • rentara57rentara57 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I would be interested in joining. I have played a very limited amount of online and am still very much a newbie. Journeying with others while learning the ropes would be awesome.