test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Europlayers

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
Hi everyone. Being a player in the Euro zone, we're usually the ones (perhaps with the aussies) who are the farthest away from the American based bulk of players. If this game will be large enough to have an all-day all-time playerbase, that might not be too much of a problem, but still we're probably gonna hang more around one another than with the americans, unless you have a fondness for a nocturnal life style.

So, do check in, get to know the rest of the Eurocrowd, and perhaps leave a line or two describing yourself/the type of character you'd like to play.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    Also, I do realise we already have threads for frenchmen, germans, spanish people and so on, but there's really no reason for being nationalistic, we're gonna be playing in the same time slot anyway, and with no PWs, we're bound to run into one another eventually =)
    edited June 2011
    I am in the UK. I used to have to stay up all night to experience a good multiplayer experience. Would be nice to roleplay with people in my own time frame. I like to play evil characters. Or sometimes good clerics or paladins, though i usually play an evil elf sorcerer.
    edited January 2012
    it would be nice to have company during day time playing, i´ve a very restricted schedule due to personal life.

But count me in!:D
    edited March 2012
    whats the point searching guild for game that will come for like 10 months :D?Anyway when game start i would like to join thought dun care which guild just to speak english.I will play rogue thought its not really important =P
    edited March 2012
    saalle wrote: »
    whats the point searching guild for game that will come for like 10 months :D?Anyway when game start i would like to join thought dun care which guild just to speak english.I will play rogue thought its not really important =P

Twofold answer. It might be a good idea for someone looking to get in with a guild that has similar playstyles or lives in a unique location for just 2 examples.

You also need to look at it from a guild's point of view. My guild, Tyrs Paladium, is renowned for its organization. We are laying the groundwork now, filling our openings early, so that when the game begins, we can start with a solid group of folks who have already 'broken the ice". Right from the starting gates, we'll be able to run any content in the game, even raids, because we'll have the bodies. They'll be plenty of time to get to know each other, and weed out the morons. Most guilds, who wait till launch, will have a lot of work to do.

So in a nutshell, it's simply a matter of prioritizing time and organization.

Anywho, those are our plans. :)
    edited March 2012
    Aurilandur wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Being a player in the Euro zone, we're usually the ones (perhaps with the aussies) who are the farthest away from the American based bulk of players. If this game will be large enough to have an all-day all-time playerbase, that might not be too much of a problem, but still we're probably gonna hang more around one another than with the americans, unless you have a fondness for a nocturnal life style.

So, do check in, get to know the rest of the Eurocrowd, and perhaps leave a line or two describing yourself/the type of character you'd like to play.

Tyrs Paladium is interested in creating an American and European connection in our guild. We will be active 24/7/365. We enjoy having guildies from England, Ireland, Australia, Brazil, Turkey, Johannesburg, Japan, all over. We feel it adds a flavor and dimension to the camaraderie that's unique, and enjoyable. Everybody knows everybody in Tyrs, and we'll welcome all from the start, as long as you are about no drama.

Here's our recruit page for more info!

http://forums.playneverwinter.com/showthread.php?t=4663