test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nordic social guild

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
Hey all!

I'm looking for other people, from the nordics, who are interested in a social guild. The guild will host players who are social gamers, with irl commitments that limit their gameplay time, not their ability. Preferably you have knowledge of previous games (Baldur's gate, nwn, icewind dale) and the gameplay it utilizes.

Officially english speaking (because of those darn fins! ;)) but native language is ofc allowed in the guild chat (that is if a guild chat exists).

Mature enviroment. Maturity has no age requirement (as would be known by a mature person and pontless for me to mention) so the guild won't have one either. The goal is to create a flora of players who enjoys spending gaming hours together, connecting as players as well as individuals. I, for one, study at university and thus feel more likely to connecting with people with a similar situation in life.

Interested in a guild resting on these criterias? Write in the thread and we can get in touch!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2011
    HALO, I signed up today (don`t know if you can see the date) and looked for people too play this game with and found this. XD

And it looks intresting so I will keep mmyself updated on this one.
    edited October 2011
    Ya, I would also join the guild :) Thelssia.
    edited November 2011
    Hello i am from the uk (liverpool), just recently moved to helsinki - so when this game does (eventually) go live, i would be looking for people in this timezone to play alongside. I had a big problem with DDo in that every party i joined was packed with Americans, so i'd end up staying up rather late just to get some decent games :(

i'll keep my eyes on this thread up until the game starts and see you all in the realms...
    edited December 2011
    I'm definately interested
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely also in, when this goes live allthough i'm one of those damn Finns :D
    edited December 2011
    Do I have to be a Nord, or can an American who speaks a passing bit of Swedish (Due to a Swedish bride), and who lives/works in Central Asia be acceptable? :p

My Grandmothers maiden name was Lund if that helps. :D;)
    edited December 2011
    Lund is almost too Swedish :D
    And you are a bit like me. I didn't take Finnish wife, but went to Germany to find one :)
    edited December 2011
    Just watched a film called Arn Nights Templar. Just seeing your posts just reminded me of it is all. Good film by the way.
    edited January 2012
    Maybe we could take a crack at creating a common scandinavian language ;)
  • ehemuliehemuli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Definitely intrested, also those darn Finns :D
  • olma27olma27 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah im intrested!
  • negoshaknegoshak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tell me more about those darn finns :D