test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NWN1 Scripters.

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
So.. guess i should ask, whos down for making a guild based on module builders, scripters and players?

I think it'd be fun, regardless of how the foundry turns out, it will still have custom content made to be thought of and tested!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    Start using search or simply read the subforum before making new threads... http://forums.playneverwinter.com/showthread.php?t=3575
    edited June 2011
    If you would like to set up a scripters guild forum on Harvest moon Consortium Hellfire you are welcome too. you can e-mail or pm me if you like. We have ready resources on 3dsMax, scripting along with the RPGmodding and DLA archives. Your welcome to start a guild there and set up up to 8 forums for your use, control who sees your forums except for global moderators.

My moderators are.

Myself ( IGN hall of fame, ctp team member, owner of the hm pw)
    Michael Darkangel( former DLA member, IGN hall of fame,)
    Bannor Bloodfist ( former QA 1.69 update, former DLA member, Silver dragon CTP Babylon, CTP team lead)
    Mermut (Former DLA member, profession QA for scripting, former owner of tales and adventures)

We're looking for design guilds in Neverwinter to join our growing family. HMC is set up to help amateur and professional game designers of all games. Soon we will have both a free downloads section for people who want to put their work up for download and a paid downloads section so the indies we support to put their games up with and any materials they want to sell.
    edited June 2011
    HFAElement wrote:
    So.. guess i should ask, whos down for making a guild based on module builders, scripters and players?

I think it'd be fun, regardless of how the foundry turns out, it will still have custom content made to be thought of and tested!

Yeah, just stop on by and become a Dragon Designer, its going to be loads of fun. I am already foaming at the mouth.
  • handzenhandzen Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I made a whole campain for nwn1 I am in to get with like minded content creators . As well as can any one tell me when the foundry editor will be back up and running?
    NW-DDMJD8HFR
    NW-DLXRPHAI4
    NW-DLWWS6WE5
    NW-DBYXMD7VM
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Think of the kittens, people!!! If a thread is more than 30 days old (and the "Archived Post" username should be a HUGE clue), post in a new thread.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.