test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cugals companions

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
I would like to start a guild that focuses on roleplaying and adventure. Hoping i can find some like minded roleplayers. To succeed in neverwinter online as a guild i propose that the guild be a religion based guild. I think this will give the guild focus. At the moment im thinking Tempus because war is cool and that means any alignment - if there are alignments- will be okay. Also it wouldnt limit what sort of classes that can join. On the other hand Torm and Selune both look like good deities for starting guilds, but i will leave them on the back burner unless one of them seems to capture peoples imagination. The guilds mission will be to seak out glory in battle and consequently benefit from the defeated foes pockets. Perhaps the goals will become more specific as the Guild grows. Focusing on a deity does not mean we only need paladins and clerics, we can do with barbarians, fighters, wizards and even rogues. Probably any class. Hopefully there will be some decent symbols on armour and shields for Tempus. It is a sword covered in flames. As the FR campaign setting book sais Tempus is very popular, so i wouldnt be surprised if there are some nice temples to hang about in the core game- perhaps some specific adventures for those of Tempus.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    Sounds interesting - I love the role play side of things.
    edited June 2011
    I am interested and await the details.
    edited June 2011
    Good luck . I look forward in seeing more
    edited June 2011
    I might be interested...
  • discorddiscorddiscorddiscord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited January 2013
    I am going to change the title to Devout of Tempus. And start a new thread.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    May Tempus give you strength! But for now, laying an old warrior to rest...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.