test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please check the forums... why again?

b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 388 Arc User

Why? to see non stop spam that has nothing to do with the game? or to see nothing related to the reason behind the maint? Who's driving this space ship.. because it seems like no one even bothers to care to read what they put in front of us.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,150 Arc User
    Because neither that message nor the forums get updated or checked.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,394 Arc User
    edited October 22
    The message is a remainder to Cryptic staff.
    "We will be performing shard maintenance on October 22 from 7-9 AM Pacific (14:00-16:00 UTC)."
    Hey, staff, we will be performing maintenance at that time. Make sure you will do it.
    "Please check the forums."
    If you happen to have some time, please also check the forums to see if anything broken. Only when you have time, no biggy.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 457 Arc User
    "Please check the forums"... the spam reports are piling up :s
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 388 Arc User

enough is enough.. lets see if a ticket helps (I doubt it) but fingers and toes crossed
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,150 Arc User
    Moderating the forums is unpaid and mostly a thankless job.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    was told to email their email Community@crypticstudios.com which everyone knows is such a helpful place.. ah well.. eventually someone will have to care, right? :P