test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric healing 2024 look into it, ty

autylautyl Member Posts: 26 Arc User
I played this game from the start and after being away for more then a year the game got new upgrades as mods, dungeons, gear etc.
And that is good for business isn't it?

I always loved to play with my cleric the strong heals in the party to survive the dungeon we were doing. Now i am back and i notice that the palladin can give the team a huge HP pool better survive and often is the healer in master and or advange dungeons.

Why they got these high HP pool? And were is the cleric in this story? Because u told once that the cleric have strong heals but that is it. No buff for defense no shield nothing just a strong heal so team deal with it and stay alive with health stones or when u are defeated use scrolls of life or mass life. I really hope that the cleric get some useful upgrades.

Pity that every time you launch a new mod there is a special class like now the palladin and the CW. CW taumaturge does great damage and with the lair of the mad dragon they are the favorite for the repel and strangulation on the second boss.

Previous mods if i am corredt it was again palladin, ranger, TR. If i am correct there was never a fix/ upgrade for the barbarian, fighter (tank), cleric
And because of that i think that there is a dis balance in this game.

. Pity U decide wich classes are get a fix instead of upgrade them all.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,394 Arc User
    If people got one shot and died, it really does not matter how good the healer is. Healer is still needed because HP pool does not last forever without healing.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,150 Arc User
    She was one of the best healers (cleric) in our Alliance. Because of the changes that were done and the weakening of the cleric class, that character is now rarely seen. Pretty much the reason why my cleric stays in DPS mode when he's used.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.