test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10 days of April Fowls gave companion upgrade tokens instead of insignia powder

kristykay69kristykay69 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 6 in Bug Reports (PC)
As the title says, 10 days of April Fowls gave 100 companion upgrade tokens instead of 100 insignia powder.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited April 6

As the title says, 10 days of April Fowls gave 100 companion upgrade tokens instead of 100 insignia powder.

Yes, you are right.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    Same here...
  • Options
    deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    Yup me too
  • Options
    At the moment, I don't know if it is a good mistake or bad mistake.

Based on current AH price, 100 companion token worth 800K AD.

100 insignia powder worth worth 2 epic insignia which worth 85K AD.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kristykay69kristykay69 Member Posts: 19 Arc User

At the moment, I don't know if it is a good mistake or bad mistake.

Based on current AH price, 100 companion token worth 800K AD.

100 insignia powder worth worth 2 epic insignia which worth 85K AD.

Well, I currently have over 7,000 companion upgrade tokens and am in need of insignia powder :'(
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    Always happy to have more upgrade tokens, but that's not going to help me get my insignia to mythic.
  • Options

Always happy to have more upgrade tokens, but that's not going to help me get my insignia to mythic.

Wait for next mod.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    There will be a discount in the tarmalane trade bar store starting the 11th I believe-so you will be able to purchase insignias and turn them to powder cheaper.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited April 8
    In the next mod I think you can buy powder directly in the tarmalune store, and it might be even cheaper... so I'm waiting (like plasticbat said).

And for this bug, maybe they will give us the promised powder and let us keep the upgrade tokens :-)
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited April 9
    jana#2651 said:

There will be a discount in the tarmalane trade bar store starting the 11th I believe-so you will be able to purchase insignias and turn them to powder cheaper.

80 tradebars for 50 insignia powder is crazy when I can get 40 upgrade tokens for the same 80 tb. They need to cut the insignia price in the tradebar store by 50%, but I guess next mod we'll be able to buy powder directly so maybe it will be more reasonable.