test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter does not have any promotions or advertisements in Brazil unlike other games :(

I've been playing Neverwinter for almost 10 years... and I see here in Brazil an insistence on World of Warcraft advertising... why do I see this in Neverwinter? Should neverwinter be better known, shouldn't it be heavy in the media? bet heavy like WoW weighs?
You should help with this or give advice to the seniors, I say from experience in the game for 10 years, there are a lot of Brazilians playing this game... a lot... and the publicity is zero... there are even a lot of BRs (Brazilians) making videos on YouTube... but you only do it in America :(

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited November 2023

I've been playing Neverwinter for almost 10 years... and I see here in Brazil an insistence on World of Warcraft advertising... why do I see this in Neverwinter? Should neverwinter be better known, shouldn't it be heavy in the media? bet heavy like WoW weighs?
    You should help with this or give advice to the seniors, I say from experience in the game for 10 years, there are a lot of Brazilians playing this game... a lot... and the publicity is zero... there are even a lot of BRs (Brazilians) making videos on YouTube... but you only do it in America :(

Well, there is no (not much) advertisement and promotion in other countries too. There is little advertisement/promotion in US too. If you have played this game for 10 years, you should already know the number of players from the entire world (including US) is not great at all. And, you compare that with WoW?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***