test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Remorhaz companion not hunting relics

I'm in Bryn Shander hunting relics. I have my Remorhaz companion summoned. When I dig up a relic my companion isn't even attempting to look for additional relics. I've dug up relics 15 times and I haven't even gotten a message that my companion found or didn't find anything. I've rebooted the game and dismissed/resummoned the companion. I'm also wearing the Frostborn wristguards and have used an excavators potion.

Comments

• Options
    bekir01#1434 bekir01 Member Posts: 1 New User
    The fetch quest in the dragons section in the adventurer mission is broken, the wolf is not coming, I cannot receive the 8 boon reward, I want it to be given and
  • Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2023
    I have the same problem with both the Remorhaz and the wolf mission and all my friends have the same problem, I paid for this companion and I also want the gifts that are due to me. @ambassadorkael#6946
    Post edited by horizonxael on
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited November 2023

I have the same problem with both the Remorhaz and the wolf mission and all my friends have the same problem, I paid for this companion and I also want the gifts that are due to me. ambassadorkael#6946

To tag, you need to add '@' like @ambassadorkael#6946 so that he can get the notification.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,096 Arc User
    And he hasn't been active in the last 10 days.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options

I have the same problem with both the Remorhaz and the wolf mission and all my friends have the same problem, I paid for this companion and I also want the gifts that are due to me. ambassadorkael#6946

To tag, you need to add '@' like @ambassadorkael#6946 so that he can get the notification.
    thank you I didn't know that
  • Options
    I see that the game is full of bugs from this module my archer freezes and I can only shoot, I had and still have the same problem with the magician when I use lightning
  • Options
    datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    noone from the team has been here (the bugs forum) for at least a month hah sure sign that the game is closing....
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    greywynd said:

And he hasn't been active in the last 10 days.

If you go to the Discord you will see all his posts there. Same username. He's only apparently interacting with players on there.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,096 Arc User

If you go to the Discord you will see all his posts there. Same username. He's only apparently interacting with players on there.

Yes, because for some stupid reason you have to go away from official channels to learn stuffs and contact peoples.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    In one way nothing has changed. They (or maybe just he) have decided that Discord is the place they want to interact on and develop and that this forum is just for monitoring and reading and gathering information but no interaction shall be had. And what hasn't changed is that they don't bother communicating any of that to us here. As usual, all it would take is an explanation posted so we could be made aware and act accordingly instead of waiting around for responses which never come, but instead players come here with a problem and write in the belief that they will get some kind of answer to a question and just get ignored and left hanging. And they wonder why the players get angry and leave. It's always been extremely simple to fix. Treat the players with respect and respond in a timely manner. Percemer did his best and the players really appreciated it. It created goodwill between the company and the playerbase. Now apparently it's gone back to sht here.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.