test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Spelljammer Launch Week Issues

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 59 Community Manager
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Demonweb Pits. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2023

??? Bug ???: Boons for Mods 24-26 now require SotSG (Seals of the Spider God)...
    Feedback: SotSG are the current primary seal which means they are capped weekly at 500. Why do older boons require the new SotSG instead of SotD (Seal of the Dragon)?...

Bug: RDQ and RSQ do NOT award SotD...
    Feedback: How are players supposed to get SotD if ALL queues only reward SotSG?...

Seals

Seals of the Dragon have been replaced by Seals of the Spider God in places they are given out, as Seals of the Spider God are in the current time-uncapped seal tier.

11/7/23 Patch Notes

Quoted part in bold - Patch notes don't state that SotSG are to replace SotD in regard to boon costs...

Quoted part in italics - Is "Seals of the Spider God" supposed to be "Seals of the Dragon" being that SotD should be the current time-uncapped seal tier?...

Overall Feedback: These seal changes/bugs are an even steeper setback on top of players having to wait four mods for a supposed to be uncapped secondary seal that was apparently botched. Sure for the time being players can get SotSG via easier content but so what though when the majority of the Mod 27 equipment is inferior...
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen
  • demon#6069 demon Member Posts: 4 New User
    Does the invasion have weekly cap cause I can't do invasion when active
    https://youtu.be/nOdlrKvNUOY?si=gXQ3G6-ufRlCiAIv still not working
    https://youtu.be/nOdlrKvNUOY?si=gXQ3G6-ufRlCiAIv ............ Invasion still not working
  • warpig#4031 warpig Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Have progressed in the Spell-jammer campaign enough on Asteroid Omomia to get the “Meeting your idol” quest but I am unable to interact with the Avatar of Water in order to do the “Defeat the Aboleth” segment.
  • juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    It is impossible make changes at boons using retoken after the initial changes, i want change some boons and it is impossible decrement the points, so i cant change none
  • ventrue#3676 ventrue Member Posts: 1 New User
    The luminous pants and his variants seem bugged. Description types a 3% bonus power, but instead gives +3000 power rating.
  • dakz75#7150 dakz75 Member Posts: 1 New User
    While running ADM, while trying to cross plank to main boss am hitting an invisible wall that will not let me cross onto the main boss ship. Ran this instance 4 times never to get across. relogged multiple times and even closed and reopened game and also requed. 11/18 ran baby instance and still same problem. did not have this issue before 11/16 maintenance update