test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is this a joke?

oshannon#5015 oshannon Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I'm not terribly interested in any commentary from anybody except the devs on this one.

Read this link:

https://www.mmorpgtips.com/neverwinter-ranger-build/

And particularly the part where it says how to do the most DPS is to us any melee encounter power to trigger blade storm and then stand there and throw your At Will for 3 seconds.

really?

Is that really the best you guys could do?

Why should I bother to create an HR when I can stand there with a barbarian and do more? Why would I EVER stand there with an HR? That was never the point of the class.

Do better. If your game fails for lack of creativity, I can't help you.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    If you don't like his build, use another one. There is only 20% chance to trigger blade storm anyway.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    oshannon#5015 oshannon Member Posts: 14 Arc User

If you don't like his build, use another one. There is only 20% chance to trigger blade storm anyway.

reread the first sentence.
  • Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User

I'm not terribly interested in any commentary from anybody except the devs on this one.

"mmorpgtips builds and guides are utter garbage, disregard anything you find on that site" is something anyone with common sense is able to say, not sure why you would need the devs to spell it out for you.
  • Options
    trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User

"mmorpgtips builds and guides are utter garbage, disregard anything you find on that site" is something anyone with common sense is able to say, not sure why you would need the devs to spell it out for you.

reread the first sentence.

The OP is making various discussion threads though not wanting anyone other than the devs to respond... They also seem to think that the devs will simply and for whatever reason personally engage with them in those/these threads...
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    So, yes, the OP's post is a joke. And a bad one.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.