test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Event Mount can't be claimed, claims you have it already incorrectly!

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited October 2023 in Bug Reports (PC)
Warning to those who already have the Reanimated Destrier as a Mount, you may not be able to claim the Reanimated Chariot. There is also another Reanimated Mount with similar description, which may also be the problem. The problem seems to be caused by the same first name of the new Event Mount, or something else.

FYI: A friend of mine attempted to claim the new Mount from the Event.

Yet for some reason it claimed he already had it, despite the fact he did not. He does have the [Reanimated Destrier] and it "seems to PREVENT" him claiming the [Reanimated Chariot] from being opened as it says he already has the MOUNT (From Festival even though he does NOT) have this. This mount was brand NEW when he attempted to CLAIM it for the very first time.

=======================================================================================
NOTE: It's possible the problem is caused by another similarly named Mount...
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• Options
    willert#9150 willert Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Confirm
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    Disagree, on 2nd day of the event i had equiped both of the reanimated mounts on 1 of my character.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2023

Disagree, on 2nd day of the event i had equiped both of the reanimated mounts on 1 of my character.

Well I do know someone else was was able to CLAIM it as well. Still I know from the past "some" mounts that started with the same name, also had a "unable to equip" the Mount because something in the Meta Data of the Mount thought they had it and didn't. The reality however was quite different, as they did not have that mount, or had unlocked the skin!

If it's (not) a problem for you then count yourself lucky, yet I do know several people who never had the Reanimated Chariot--it's a brand new never released mount, and after saving up their currency couldn't open the pack. Developers will hopefully have a better idea what's causing this problem... I can only describe what I think is the problem, it may also be another similar mount that is using the wrong identifying description or something else as explained.

NOTE: @willert#9150 also confirmed he had the same problem, and I've heard several others that found similar problems.
  • Options
    I also know ppl who couldn't equip the event mount. I only disagree with your statement about the reason (before editing).
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    It's clashing with another mount... and we can only guess which one, it doesn't really matter.
    It's probably whatever they copied when they implemented it...
    If we're lucky they'll say in the release notes with the fix.
  • Options
    da99ykane#3759 da99ykane Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I play on ps5 neverwinter I created a ticket and they told me to post in the forum to get resolution. I have the reanimated chariot and unable to equip. It states already have this mount. Which I do not. I also have the Legendary Infernal War Machine Account wide mount. I have it on my main but am unable to claim the mount on my alternate toons from the claims agent. Any resolution to these two issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • Options
    Latest patch notes say that Witch's Broom mount was the culprit and will be fixed by M27.