test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS] Unawakened Elemental Seed Quest Issue

Asked to post the bug report here. Copying the following from the support ticket: https://support.playneverwinter.com/hc/en-us/requests/965105?page=1

"Can I ask the current status of the Unawakened Elemental Seeds quest and if it's been entirely struck from the game? I had seed I'd been working on that was 85/100 to completion, and would like to finish it to obtain the artifact weapons in question. Had observed the seeds' flavor text now all read "obsolete". Can something be done? I'd been putting some effort into getting that quest accomplished."

"As promised, these are the screencaps. The highlighted item are those in effect. I don't recall reading about the quest line being fully-obseleted in any patch notes updates. Is it possible to reverse the issue and reinstate my 85/100 status on the Unawakened Seed of Earth?"

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Not a bug. The motes no longer drop. The seeds can't be acquired. The quest is no longer given.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Sucks. There's so little actually unique weapon sets in the game. The Earth set was quite a boost for tanks. Situational, yes, but you'd be shocked how many times you can just stand still and strike a boss. Given news of M27, they're still going along design-wise with "buff the whole team".

Real shame. No unique carrots to chase after, anymore.
  • Options
    fmseixas#2338 fmseixas Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Well, you can still get the weapons from the AH, for a small fortune (last time I checked). I think the name is Elemental Weapon choice pack.
  • Options
    Never actually noticed those before. Long grind ahead. Thanks for the tip.